• 3 months later...
Just now, Majestic said:

Nothing much, just checking emails.

What've you been into? Still Brandon Sanderson on the same level? I've been into Steven Universe, Undertale, Homestuck, and My Hero Academia. Still love BS, of course, but not on the same level as I used to. 

1 minute ago, winter devotion said:

What've you been into? Still Brandon Sanderson on the same level? I've been into Steven Universe, Undertale, Homestuck, and My Hero Academia. Still love BS, of course, but not on the same level as I used to. 

Still Sanderson. Just finished the two legion books ready for the third, actually. Hopefully it lives up to the previous two

Just now, Majestic said:

Still Sanderson. Just finished the two legion books ready for the third, actually. Hopefully it lives up to the previous two

Wow, actually staying consistent with your interests! What is this? Sanity? :P 
I've missed this. Oh, hello Chiri-Chiri

My Brandon interest tends to die down in between books, though I'm still loving Oathbringer theorizing.  Right now I'm getting into reading queer YA books.  Not sure how long this phase will last since they all seem to have a similar brand of emo-angst that I might get sick of but for now I'm enjoying them.

On 6/2/2018 at 6:05 AM, Majestic said:

Oh, the days of Oregon were fine ones.

On 6/2/2018 at 6:07 AM, winter devotion said:

And then Nighthound died. 

Do people still role play or is it dead?

19 hours ago, Rage said:

Do people still role play or is it dead?

Not here. But there's a thing just starting that I at least am hoping is picked up. Check out the Social Groups subforum.

Although it would be awesome if this started up again.

I'm always game for more writing, but at this point I think we lack the critical mass of established players to keep the current story-lines going (hence the decision to start winding down the open threads).  

I'm sure you could garner some interest for new RP projects if someone is willing to take the lead though!

On 06/06/2018 at 9:47 AM, Voidus said:

Or we have a Reckoners reunion 2018 and see if we get enough momentum to get stories off the ground again :D
(Well I can always dream can't I?)

Imagine if all the major RPers became more active again :lol:

On 6.6.2018 at 10:47 AM, Voidus said:

Or we have a Reckoners reunion 2018 and see if we get enough momentum to get stories off the ground again :D
(Well I can always dream can't I?)

It'd be somewhat possible if we keep the thing focused enough.

Alternatively: Oregon: After the end. Aka, what happens if a refugee group consisting of human shaped madness comes to, I dunno, Nevada? We could make Las Funtimes a thing.

46 minutes ago, Edgedancer said:

It'd be somewhat possible if we keep the thing focused enough.

Alternatively: Oregon: After the end. Aka, what happens if a refugee group consisting of human shaped madness comes to, I dunno, Nevada? We could make Las Funtimes a thing.

Even better if the original posters joined in!

53 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Even better if the original posters joined in!

I'd totally be in for a renaissance. Especially if these shenanigans are based around Las Vegas. I can just imagine all the absurd shenanigans my Epics would get up to. Cutcloud trying really hard to get revenge but just completely failing. Red stalking everyone. Chase feeling incredibly awkward. 

9 hours ago, Bladestorm said:

I was just looking at my bookshelf, saw the reckoners, and decided to check back in for the first time in a year or so...and I hear about a renaissance! I was never very active but would love to give it another go if we’re maki this a thing.

I’m definitely intrigued by all the possibilities.