David_Fonti

My Stormlight Fan-Made Movie

18 posts in this topic

Just saw this on reddit, only to see that it's here as well. Excellent work, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

This was amazing! It's incredible to see how much work was put in to a 2 1/2 minute film, and it definitely payed off! Made my day :)

You captured the intensity of the claw grab SO WELL! =) That's incredible!

really good, but you should fix the links. i spent a minute before i could find the actual video

The Animation of Dalinar running to save Elhokar and Sadeas' reaction is really well done. 

Looked like a storming god of war boss battle! I could imagine the button symbols appearing as you smashed x to keep the claw off elhokar! PERFECT! The only flaw I can see is the time it took for Adolin to get to the Chasmfiend. Way too quick considering how far he was from there, and how long it took Dalinar to get there
2 minutes ago

That was me :) Great job @David_Fonti. You should make a game put of that short scene, just a boss battle. God of war style :)

13 hours ago, David_Fonti said:

Me and my team just finished out Stormlight fan-made movie! Let me know what you think!
Also there's a link in the description on a 'making-of' documentary on how I made this movie happen if you're interested :)

http:// @BrandSanderson Also a behind-the-scenes documentary of how we made the movie if you're interested! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIdr664qpMQ

This is sincerely amazing! I love the fact you choose this particular scene over other ones. I am super pleased of all potential scenes you ended making one from Adolin's POV :) 

This is amazing! When I started watching it, it reminded me of a cut scene from a video game. I could imagine having to fight the Chasmfiend in one. Great job.

Fantastic work. It just needs Adolin to start running sooner Also trying to stop the Chasmfiend. And seeing Dalinar do that pulls him up short. Also at the end, as the Chasmfiend is collapsing, Adolin looks like he is sliding on the ground rather than moving.

Wish I could see it. Every time I click on the link it just brings me back to this page again.

@David_Fonti - This is amazing! Literally, at 1:21, tears came to my eyes ... Dalinar is the best!

Also, BTW, I work for a (tiny) company that does video & animation, and the guys here say the animation is awesome. Hoping to win some new Sanderfans. :)

This is amazing fanfilm. The detail, the scene, action, quality just breathtaking. 

Congratulations! It was fantastic. I would love to see more in the future! :D

A+ work by the whole team! Fantastic work, all. I neeeeed to see more.