Puns Puns Puns and More Puns

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Darkness_ said:

Ha, I enjoyed it. But on another tangent.

ME? A MATH ENTHUSIAST? GO STUFF YOURSELF @Sunchicken:P 

Hey, all's I know is you were offering to help someone with their Calc homework in another thread or the Discord. :P

Also, stuffing myself may result in a turducken. o.0

4 minutes ago, Sunchicken said:

Hey, all's I know is you were offering to help someone with their Calc homework in another thread or the Discord. :P

Also, stuffing myself may result in a turducken. o.0

I had no idea it was Calc homework.

@SteeldancerBTW don't ask me for help on Calc.

And a turducken would make a good turban.

Don't play poker with a master of origami, they're always folding.

Someone once showed me a whiteboard, it's remarkable.

I'm going to start a business selling prosthetic tails, it'll be a retail store.

I was fishing once and making fish puns at the same time, I felt like I was floundering.

I think that last pun fell flat. (Yay for obscure fishing puns!)

Last one, this is a long one...

A man is walking home alone late one foggy Halloween night, when behind him he hears: 
BUMP... BUMP... BUMP... 
Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog he makes out the image of an upright casket banging its way down the middle of the street toward him. 
BUMP... BUMP... BUMP... 
Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him. 
FASTER... FASTER... BUMP... BUMP... BUMP.... 
He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him. However, the casket crashes through his door, with the lid of the casket clapping. 
clappity-BUMP...clappity-BUMP... clappity-BUMP... 
on his heels, as the terrified man runs. 
Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, he locks himself in. His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps. 
With a loud CRASH the casket breaks down the door. 
Bumping and clapping toward him. 
The man screams and reaches for something, anything...
All he can find is a bottle of cough syrup! Desperate, he throws the cough syrup at the coffin ...
...and...just like that,
...the coffin stops.

I hope it's okay for me to double post since it's been almost a week since there was any activity in this thread...

Someone posted this in one of my Facebook groups:

An English landlady was dating 2 of her tenants, both of them playwrights. She could not determine which of them to marry; so she decided to let fate decide. She baked 5 of her famous flat wheatcakes but put poison in one of them. She would marry the survivor. However, the two playwrights twisted fate when they split the last one, the poisoned one, between them.... The police arrested her for killing two bards with one scone.

• 2 weeks later...

I took my oldest son with me to get a buffalo burger. You get your choice of cheese and toppings, so I asked him what kind of cheese he wanted. (sidebar - he's autistic and doesn't always like to speak for himself or place his own order) He said he wanted cheddar, cause it's cheddar that way.

I grinned like I was the one who made the pun. Yep, this is my son.  He's know for them at his high school.  It's hilarious and awesome.

35 minutes ago, Ookla the Mulkfather said:

I took my oldest son with me to get a buffalo burger. You get your choice of cheese and toppings, so I asked him what kind of cheese he wanted. (sidebar - he's autistic and doesn't always like to speak for himself or place his own order) He said he wanted cheddar, cause it's cheddar that way.

I grinned like I was the one who made the pun. Yep, this is my son.  He's know for them at his high school.  It's hilarious and awesome.

Cheddar make it better !