Tsidqiyah

12 hours ago, Tsidqiyah said:

I just had an in world thought  for why we are missing an Ars arcanum in white sand. Kriss hasn't  written it yet!  Yeah I know  she'll end up writing it later but this work for me for the first one or two white  sand volumes  /books

Prior to release I was really wanting a graphic novel version of Khriss sitting and writing out the Ars Arcanum. I thought it would be a really unique (and a perfect opportunity) to show her writing it and dictating in little speech bubbles the types of magic on Taldain.  

On 9/21/2016 at 10:22 AM, theuntaintedchild said:

Prior to release I was really wanting a graphic novel version of Khriss sitting and writing out the Ars Arcanum. I thought it would be a really unique (and a perfect opportunity) to show her writing it and dictating in little speech bubbles the types of magic on Taldain.

That would be so, so awesome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Robert D said:

It's possible in the Arcanum Unbound anthology the essay on the Taldain system may give Ars Arcanaum insight into the White Sand world

Hello, good to see your first post. Would you like some cookies?

thTI3O1M2B.jpg

@Oversleep Since when have lurkers bakers of the Dark Sweet Alley Street had to keep their Hemalurgic spikes cookies in the Introduction forum?

Spoiler

got to make some new names for the dark alley, I have been testing Identity lately after all :ph34r:

Edit: @OversleepWhy would it be relevant in the Introductory  forum then? The introduction of Hemalurgic spikes cookies?

Edited by Secrets

3 hours ago, Secrets said:

Hello, good to see your first post. Would you like some cookies?

Keep cookies in the Introduction forum, please :)

EDIT: @Secrets, that's no rule but if we do it everywhere it will clog up the forum. Outside introductory threads it's usually not relevant to the topic and becomes pretty much spam :)

EDIT2: @Secrets Well, those are 'welcome cookies' and offering them is a welcoming tradition. We welcome new users in their threads in "Introduce yourself" forum.

Edited by Oversleep