Stormlight Archive Tattoos

cadebengert

I gave myself a Sharpie tattoo a while ago.

With this design

Spoiler

9oOd4TD.jpg

and turned it to this, with washable marker for guidelines and permanent marker for linework.

Spoiler

iEtTxkE.jpg

Here was the thread about it where two other people did it.  It lasts about a week before fading to grey, but it's possible to keep tracing over the fading lines for touchups and keep it going forever. 

I think I am too much of a pain weenie to get the real thing.

• 1 year later...

I’m so hyped about my tattoos I’m going to try and resurrect this thread. I want to see if any of you guys have tattoos cosmere related. Or if there’s ones you’re planning/thinking of getting.

my friend and I got them in response to Oathbringer coming out (both of these are mine though). And I might have the first fleet kept running tattoo? I adore it a whole hell of a lot.

B5D29431-1666-408E-9C0B-2AD6A4CF5E58.jpeg

37FA61A4-945B-4D65-A439-6B11B8E621D0.jpeg

2 hours ago, bluedeath33 said:

I've been toying with getting the first oath on one of my arms for years, I absolutely love your tattoos lol 

Thanks :) You should do it!! It wasn't as painful as everyone had been telling me it could be - of course, pain varies by person - but I'm so pleased with it (if you do, pictures!)

2 hours ago, Smallpox said:

Enjoy my hairy legs:

IMG_20171122_190530.jpg

Eh, just hair. But the tattoo looks awesome!! I'm already considering more cosmere related tattoos (mistborn metals.... maybe a quote as well. it's an addiction)

• 2 years later...