Book 6?

So how do you guys think book six is going to go down? Is it going to be the last book even? State of Sanderson please!

I got basically nothing on this count... Go to worldspire and beat up Biblioden, obviously. I was more wondering about the new structure from a new POV. I seriously got nothing.

I am so excited for the Bastille books. How many will there be? When will the next one come out? So many questions! 

Mostly looking forward to the new perspective. Plus, while I'm sure we'll miss Alcatraz, I can guarantee he'll be adding snarky commentary to Bastille's work. 

On 15.09.2016 at 11:24 AM, old aggie said:

I think it will be amazing for Brandon to write from a Bastille POV - I wonder if the whole idea came about because he was intrigued to do so? She is such a great character, as is typical in his works.

I think it will be extremely interesting and challenging. I mean  lets think about it, if we presume Brandon wishes to preserve the form of the series   it would  be first person book with very strong  narrator voice, with a tendency for addressing the reader,  from a female perspective centered around her telling a story of her  13 years old self.  I always thought Brandon was good with female characters but if he does this, it will be on the completely new level.

Edited by Bookfly
proper use of quotes

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2016 at 0:35 PM, MISTaken said:

We also need to learn about She Who Cannot Be Named, remember? She literally teleported away in book 3!! 

Didn't she use glass for that? She was replace by a statue of herself. It sounded to me like a use of the transporter glass that the free kingdomers hadn't thought of.

On 9/13/2016 at 7:40 PM, qarlin said:

I just want to know when it will be coming out: we waited a while (years) for the Dark Talent; I hope we don't have to wait that long again.

I will wait. I just don't want to. 

Brandon had to buy the rights to the Alcatraz series back and sell them to tor. I think the long wait was mainly due to that. I haven't heard anything about when he plans to rite book 6, but because of how book 5 ended I'm not surprised he hasn't mentioned it. I wouldn't expect to hear anything for a while though. Wouldn't want to spoil that kick for those who haven't read it yet.

On 9/9/2016 at 11:22 PM, Djarskublar said:

So how do you guys think book six is going to go down? Is it going to be the last book even? State of Sanderson please!

I got basically nothing on this count... Go to worldspire and beat up Biblioden, obviously. I was more wondering about the new structure from a new POV. I seriously got nothing.

I got nothing on this too. I guess the silly chapter intros will be gone, and probably the puns too. We have only seen Bastille as Alcatraz sees her. It will be interesting to see how she sees herself.