The name of dalinar's wife

Peng the Just

Oh he said it? Last time someone asked, he said he'd prefer to have us discover it in the book. Since her brother is named Toh, since the other Iriali we know is Ym, I am not surprised she had a very short name. I rather like Evee. 

Boys literally have no Riran heritage within their names.

Did you catch anything else of interest at the signing?

14 hours ago, Peng the Just said:

I overheard some of the answer to @Djarskublar's question, but I'll let him post that. He did a reading from "the dark one", which is years from being publication ready.

Really? I'm going to assume he asked you not to share information about it to the public, but was it interesting? 

2 hours ago, Patar said:

Really? I'm going to assume he asked you not to share information about it to the public, but was it interesting? 

He didn't really say one way or the other. He actually read two very different introductions to the book that he's been working on. You could tell it's quite a ways from being published, but it was an interesting concept. The idea is it's about the villain that's been prophesied to take over the world.

5 hours ago, Peng the Just said:

He didn't really say one way or the other. He actually read two very different introductions to the book that he's been working on. You could tell it's quite a ways from being published, but it was an interesting concept. The idea is it's about the villain that's been prophesied to take over the world.

Did we get a name of said villain? 

• Chaos locked this topic