Food. Food. Food. And spreads

Darkness Ascendant

5 hours ago, Figberts said:

All these pesach posts make me glad I eat kitniot! (Corn, etc..). I could never go as hard for as you!

The amount of kitniyot food I saw at bakeries that just looked like normal chametz.......omg. Anyway, free food for all for now :D 

• 2 weeks later...

So stuffed and happy about it :D 

I tried three new things, including one very hard one, and they all turned out fantastically. I am super, super pleased!

I did three steaks in a pan, and cooked fresh linguini with an spiced-up alfredo sauce. The pan-cooked/seared steaks were tricky, but it worked out deliciously well. 
I stuffed myself and had to stop myself from eating the leftovers I made for tomorrow (chopped up the last steak and tossed it into the linguini).

11 minutes ago, Erunion said:

I tried three new things, including one very hard one, and they all turned out fantastically. I am super, super pleased!

I did three steaks in a pan, and cooked fresh linguini with an spiced-up alfredo sauce. The pan-cooked/seared steaks were tricky, but it worked out deliciously well. 
I stuffed myself and had to stop myself from eating the leftovers I made for tomorrow (chopped up the last steak and tossed it into the linguini).

Oh man, that sounds sinfully delicious.

6 hours ago, Erunion said:

That sounds great...I love pasta.

8 hours ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

I made veggie soup with lentils and added pasta......it was good and now I feel a little better about myself. And either I surprisingly didn't make way too much, or I just ate a lot. :P 

Funnily enough, I almost always make way too much mac n cheese, but the last time I did (just the other day), it was just the perfect amount. :mellow::P I don't know if it was the spices this time 'round, or other people helping, but either way it was a welcome development. :P 

8 minutes ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

Food suggestions for hot days when everything is meh and the last thing you want is more heat?

Hm...tuna and cheese (not together...) on crackers? We have that sometimes when we can't be bothered cooking.