24 hours have now passed, in the Big Brother household…

‘Head’ looked down at his daily report, which started with the great news. There had been multiple deaths reported, including Elthena, Nobody and Eol. While they had well, died playing Pokemon GO, the information they got from the battles was amazing!

For example, Elthena had unexpectedly been having a bubble bath, and then expectedly died as the bubbles congealed together and forcefully held her down into the depths of a bath tub. She had tried to fight it, but unfortunately bubbles were fortunately tough enough to take down someone stuck in a bathtub. If you haven’t got it yet, Elthena had died. In a Bathtub. By Bubbles. This exaggeration should be enough by now, yes?

Oh, there were plenty of others. Nobody had too much whipped cream, and suffocated when the cream just simply would not move at all. Who knew Pokemon GO could have this much influence on the world? Even Eol had died! He had just simply combusted though, I can’t try to make up something funny for every death. Don’t know what you were expecting really. How long do you think these write-ups take? My wit can only be so dry or wet or whatever.

Now, ‘Head’ had lied to you. The most interesting bit of the day by far was when multiple players took it upon themselves to lynch the crazy guy that voted for himself. The group only had to catch up to Poke Ranger Joe to kill him, and at first glance it seemed like Joe was doomed. However, (and you’d only notice this with advanced CCTV) Joe was slowly shrinking, smaller and smaller, sprinting faster and faster, and getting ahead. His skin slowly started to turn, as if by magic, into gingerbread.

“Run, run, as fast as you can! You can’t catch me. I’m the Gingerbread Man!”

And with that exclamation, Joe had successfully ran away from the lynch.

Elbereth has blacked out! They had a Charmander.
zas678 has blacked out! They had a Squirtle.
Eolhondras has blacked out! They had a Bulbasaur.
Alvron was ganged up on, but survived!

AN: Short write-up I know, but I'm kinda busy and I hope it's still entertaining enough for you peeps :P Busy making cakes for charity!

Edited by Alvron
Tags

Turn Two will end in 24 hours. Please stand by for your GM PMs.

red_1470348000.png

The Surviving

1. Master Elodin as Bulbasaur
  2. Metacognition as TBD
  3. Conquestor as Lorien
  4. Ecthelion III as IDK
  5. RippleGylf as Myself
  6. The Only Joe as RippleGyl
  7. Alvron as Poke Ranger Joe
  8. Elenion as Nonel
  9. TheYoungBard as The Bard
  10. Straw as Straw
  11. Nyali as Nya
  12. jaimeleecee as Jaime
  13. OrlokTsubodai as Locke
  14. TheSilverDragon as Somebody
  15. Bugsy6912 as Blanche
  16. Magestar as Tebeh Dee
  17. zas678 as Nobody
  18. Sart as Footsteps
  19. cloudjumper as Cole
  20. TheMightyLopen as Scott
  21. Emerald101 as Red
  22. AliasSheep as Ash
  23. Kipper as Kipper

The Defeated

1. Eolhondras as Eol - Bulbasaur
  2. Elbereth as Elthena - Charmander
  3. zas678 as Nobody - Squirtle

Turn One Tally

(7) Alvron:  Magestar, Straw, TheMightyLopen, Alvron, OrlokTsubodai, jaimeleecee, Elenion,

(3) Metacognition: Bugsy6912, Eolhondras, Ecthelion III,

(1) Orlok: Kipper,

(1) zas678: Nyali,

(1) Bugsy6912: Metacognition,

(1) TheSilverDragon: zas678,

(1) Sart: The Young Bard,

Edited by Amanuensis
Put in the tally cause Stink forgot it

2 minutes ago, Magestar said:

First Post.  Wow, we lost a all three known pokemon in one go.  What makes me think they all targeted each other?

I doubt they did: it's much more likely that they were simply one-shotted by a lucky attack.

1 minute ago, AliasSheep said:

Which Pokémon did Alv say he had? Digi something or whatever? I don't think it's likely that multiple people would have the same one, is it? 

No, seeing as it's most likely an unknown.

Edited by Elenion

16 minutes ago, Magestar said:

First Post.  Wow, we lost all three known pokemon in one go.  What makes me think they all targeted each other?

Keep in mind there are multiples of the basics. You seem to have missed that in the rules. That tells me you have an Unknown Pokemon. My working theory is that one (or more) of the unknowns is an eliminator trying to do something nefarious. So, Magestar. Rawr!

I suspect Alvron has an Unknown that let him survive the lynch, but if that was it's only power, it seems like it might be nothing to really be worried about now that it's been used.

Just now, Elenion said:

I just got my GM PM and Orlok's Pokemon did some hokey thing where it reflected my attack back at me for damage!

Good to know. At least it's guaranteed to not be very effective.

28 minutes ago, Nyali said:

Good to know. At least it's guaranteed to not be very effective.

I was glad, but still, damage is damage. It didn't even refund me my PP! :P

Edited by Elenion
added emoji to show sarcasm

39 minutes ago, Nyali said:

Keep in mind there are multiples of the basics. You seem to have missed that in the rules. That tells me you have an Unknown Pokemon. My working theory is that one (or more) of the unknowns is an eliminator trying to do something nefarious. So, Magestar. Rawr!

TBH, I did not really pay much attention to the rules in this game.  I thought it would just be interesting to do a Free-For All.  I have gone back recently and read over them, because a few people have called me on that. All of the roles are Elim roles, so I am not sure what you are talking about.  I really am not that powerful, as pokemon go.  I am in fact an unknown pokemon, but apparently my attack was not very effective.  Like I said, I am going to try and stay neutral.

28 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

We all know not to attack Orlok, so don't lynch him for now. I'll go with Magestar because secret Pokemon that we don't know their ability can't be trusted.

I really do not know that much about pokemon, so I honestly cannot tell you what my effectiveness will be.  I must say I do not appreciate being double-poked.  Killing me will not really do anything, except rid you of another random player.  I can be helpful to people who want it, and I think that you are putting to much into the whole unknown pokemon thing.  I'm not going to try and lynch anyone right now, because I do not think it would be helpful.  I will see you guys in the morning.