rick riordan freeform rpg

Zodiac

Thats really up to everone else. I have a basic plot in mind but someone suggested I should wait untill more people showed up.  I also don't have a location so any suggestions would be helpful. 

I definilitly think we have anough people and as soon as we have a cool location Ill share my idea for a plot and we can go from there. 

To answer your question, hopfully soon! 

Well my plan was that my character was tasked by loki to see if he could convince the greeks/romans/egyptians to join the giants during ragnorak. 

Thats why I wanted the setting to take place in a city. I think there would be a lot more demigod/magicians in a city then there would be in yellowstone. However I still think yellowstone is a really cool place and I would not mind traveling there(in story) at some point. 

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know what the rules are for double posting, which is why I have waited so long. But at the same time, I don't this thread to die!

I was wondering where other people wanted to start out if I was started out as Thorn, the giant tasked to find other magic systems to help loki. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/1/2016 at 0:58 PM, Ookla the Endless said:

May I join? I would like a character that is the son of Thanatos.

I honestly thought this thread was dead when no one replied for a while. If people are still interested, of course you can join.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This would be awesome. Could I join?

Spoiler

I've been reading Riordan sense third grade, and have loved his books sense. But I need to catch up on the newest books. Boy, he writes fast! 

If so, I'll be a 14 year old daughter of Athena who is trying to find her way to Camp Half- Blood by herself because she was separated from the Sayter that had found her.