The Facepalming Avatar Club

• 2 weeks later...

Man, the things you miss when you try to change emails...

I've been trying to convert to a different email and for the 17th Shard I never get the confirmation email for my new email. So I'm back to using my old one. :( 

Hahah in that case if brother of Ecthelion III is older than Ecthelion III then he should be Ecthelion II and their father Ecthelion I. 

But really, I believe he chose the username because of the fictional character Ecthelion XD 

Edited by Daniyah

Yes, I am in fact 19 months and one day older than Ecthelion III, although I have little idea how you deduced that, @Daniyah.

As for the Ecthelion titling, my brother's username is based off of Ecthelion, a fictional character from The Lord of the Rings who slew a Balrog with his helmet (although he did die in the process). In LOTR there is also Ecthelion II, a miscellaneous Steward of Gondor. My brother's character, therefore, is Ecthelion III. My username, although it sounds a bit like Ecthelion, is actually a corrupted form of an Elven word.

4 minutes ago, Elenion said:

Yes, I am in fact 19 months and one day older than Ecthelion III, although I have little idea how you deduced that, @Daniyah.

Huh, I actually had no way of telling who's older. That you were older was as much possible as Ecthelion III being older, as far as I could see