LAFO - the Realmatic Approach to Parenting

As I pondered the significance of why water fountains are always near bathrooms I had a small epiphany. When my wife and I have children I believe I will answer many of their questions with a simple acronym: LAFO - live and find out. Perhaps I will also print out some LAFO cards for the really good questions!

Also, GAFO - google and find out will be used from time to time as well I think.  :D  :D  :D

Might be a while before you are able to use you LAFO/GAFO cards  :P because while why is answered by because it automatically triggers yet another "Why?" 

It is a never ending loop  :ph34r:

"Why?"

"Because"

"Why?"

"Because"

"Why?"

"Because"

:ph34r:

Might be a while before you are able to use you LAFO/GAFO cards  :P because while why is answered by because it automatically triggers yet another "Why?" 

It is a never ending loop  :ph34r:

"Why?"

"Because"

"Why?"

"Because"

"Why?"

"Because"

:ph34r:

Crap. Well, hopefully before then I learn how to spike myself with Feruchemical tin so that I can just store hearing while that loop cycles!  :D

Crap. Well, hopefully before then I learn how to spike myself with Feruchemical tin so that I can just store hearing while that loop cycles!  :D

It won't work  :ph34r: They have piercing voices  :ph34r: They will find you, no matter where you try to hide  :ph34r: It is impossible to escape the dreaded "Why?"  :ph34r: And it starts at an annoyingly young age, years before they can even think of reading it for themselves  :ph34r:

Even if you could gain Feruchemical, they will still find a way to you  :ph34r:

Beware  :ph34r:

• Chaos locked this topic