Sanderson "Would you Rather"

Shaod, I suppose. It like living in hell in both cases, but at least for the Shaod you still care enough to cling to life, while for bridgemen the only thing you care about is how painful is going to be your inevitable death.

EDIT:

Would you rather be forced to kill Shallan in a duel she had no hope of winning and was terrified about or be forced to poison Kaladin's stew while all gemstones in a hundred miles radius were dun?

Edited by DreamEternal

15 hours ago, DreamEternal said:

Shaod, I suppose. It like living in hell in both cases, but at least for the Shaod you still care enough to cling to life, while for bridgemen the only thing you care about is how painful is going to be your inevitable death.

EDIT:

Would you rather be forced to kill Shallan in a duel she had no hope of winning and was terrified about or be forced to poison Kaladin's stew while all gemstones in a hundred miles radius were dun?

Poison Kaladin. I can still warn him after he ate it, and he could try puking it up which depending on the poison might work. Or I could just hand him the antidote after. 

Would you rather read through Brandon's books as they are released like everyone else, or right now have everything, the entire cosmere story spoiled in a quick few sentence sum up but then not be allowed to read the books after?

I'd much rather read through them like everyone else. Journey before destination, right?

If you were to get one of Brandon's upcoming books tomorrow, which one would you chose: White Sand part one or Arcanum Unbounded?

46 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Arcanum Unbounded. I could always just ask Brandon if I wanted to know the plot of White Sand that badly.

Would you rather be a Full Shardbearer or a Full Feruchemist?

Full Feruchemist. Can always carry my metalminds around on me where ever I go, while shardplate has the rather big disadvantage of not being able to sleep and or defecate in it. Well you could, but it would not be fun.......

Would you rather gain an ability at the hand of hemalurgy and know someone had to die for you to get this ability, or gain an ability as a boon from the nightwatcher, but chance on a curse that will suck

4 minutes ago, thegatorgirl00 said:

Would you rather have a conversation with Khriss where you could ask about all the Cosmere's magic systems or a conversation with Hoid about the history of the Cosmere? 

Hoid about the history of the Cosmere. I am oh-so-interested in all of the historical events, accounts and tidbits! I WANT TO KNOW! :) 

Would you rather be an alpha reader for Sanderson and get early access to all the books/give feedback OR get two all-expense paid trips to Cons that Sanderson attends per year?

I´m taking the trips, because firstly that would be two free transatlantic flights per year and second if i were an alpha reader i would have to keep my mouth shut about the books and when i read something new i really really want to talk about it

Would you rather be give up your breath (you´re not allowed to get another one) or give up your shardblade (you´re also not allowed to try to win one back)?

I'd rather have the site crash on me every time, provided I could still access it after that. Not much different than waiting for my slow-as-a-chull laptop startup.

Would you rather be transformed into a chull or a chasmfiend (retaining your human awareness either way)?

Chromium ferring. I'd welcome any luck I could get when choosing answers on my multiple choice question paper.

Would you rather spend a week as the Lord Ruler or as the God King (Susebron)    (retaining your own consciousness but in their body)

Hmmm... I'll take my chances with Calamity. I can always just keep my head down and maybe get myself hired as some Epic's lackey, and who knows? Maybe I'll become Epic myself. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't survive even the first Everstorm, let alone the voidbringers.

During the events of Wok and WoR, would you rather be a Parshman or a Parshendi?

1 hour ago, Axies the Survivor said:

Kaladin. Assuming he can use Stormlight, he should be able to fly me out.

Companion and assisstant to Axies or member of Kelsiers crew?

Axies. People in the Survivor's crew tend to die.

Would you rather live in the Purelake or T'Telir?

A worldhopper with Hoid's "interesting-events" sense because who'd want to be a boring old Shard? XD

Would you rather work in the Pits of Hathsin or be a bridgeman? 

Spoiler

Pits of Hathsin before Kelsier destroyed them, of course. And a bridgeman before being freed.