Sanderson "Would you Rather"

A. Pewter/F. Steel Twinborn. Don't need to hulk out, but the increased durability, strength, healing and speed sound mighty nice lol. 

Would you rather live on Patji from Sixth of Dusk, or Hell from Shadows for Silence in the Forest of Hell?

Oddly, Hell in this case seems more modern and like our world, so I would rather live there, I guess.

Would you rather be a mistborn with all the allomantic powers but only be able to have those powers (no hemalurgy, medallions, or feruchemy), or have access to every medallion to every power (both allomantic and feruchemical) but only be able to use one at a time? (so no compounding)

Edited by Pathfinder

Would you rather be a mistborn with all the allomantic powers but only be able to have those powers (no hemalurgy, medallions, or feruchemy), or have access to every medallion to every power (both allomantic and feruchemical) but only be able to use one at a time? (so no compounding)

MISTBORN!! MISTBORN!!

(I would say the medallions but because I can only store one attribute at a time they all would be less useful, but as a Mistborn I can have all of the powers at once)

Would you rather be a Tineye or have the 3rd heightening?

Edited by WayneSpren

Would you rather be a Tineye or have the 3rd heightening?

Third Heightening is perfect pitch and perfect color sight, correct?  I might prefer that over Tineye powers.  Don't need to drink tin-spiked oil or alcohol constantly, and I can make one ragdoll at a time do my bidding.  

EDIT: Agh, forgot my question.  

Would you rather: be spiked into an Inquisitor, or be possessed by a Voidspren?  

Edited by Landis963

I think I'd rather be an Inquisitor. Marsh at least managed to remain partly himself, but I don't think we've seen any evidence of such self-awareness by anyone possessed by a Voidspren. Plus Mistborn powers FTW!

Would you rather be an Oculator or have a randomly assigned Smedry talent?

Oculator. Powers seem more definite, and the Talents are pretty wacko.

Would you rather be Szeth's next target, or be an assassin trying to kill Elend on Vin's watch? In other words, would you rather fight Szeth or Vin?

Vin because she can't sever my soul.

Would  you rather be a skaa in the days of the Final Empire or a darkeyes in the height of Vorin rule?

Ruin says Odium. 

Devotion also says Odium. 

but since I'm not actually either of them, I say Harmony. 

Would you rather hold Ruin or Devotion? 

If it is me as myself, and not in the book (so in other words I don't die like Ati and Aona lol), then I think Devotion.

Would you rather gain immortality like an Elantian, but over a certain amount of time become "tired" like elantians become, and seek the pool to "die". Or have another power system, but only be able to jump forward in time and not have any other means of immortality. 

Are we talking full Windrunner, AKA Shadbearer + Surgebinder? Shardbearer, I'd stand at least some chance at survival. Also, if a Windrunner wants to fight me, then something went very, very wrong with my life.

Would you rather have an opportunity to do an interview with Adonalsium (pre-Shattering) or with Hoid (W&W era)? We assume that they are forced to answer every question, and answer it honestly.

I like Shallan more. Cause Shallan.

Would you rather be a Ghostblood or one of the Set?

Ghostblood. I feel like although it is very cut throat, there is more room for upward mobility. The Set, especially with how things go later in the books, I feel are more limiting lol

If you could choose (and not have to hold to the ideals), which spren would you want? Honorspren, Cryptic, Whatever the truthwatcher spren is called, or whatever the edgedancer spren is called? Don't worry about the powers, I am just curious which spren people like the most  :)

Edited by Pathfinder

Shardblade. I can carry it with me unseen and take it pretty much everywhere, which can't really be said about a giant hulking piece of armour (imagine trying to take this through airport security!).

Given what we know of them so far, would you rather be an Edgedancer or a Skybreaker?

Edited by Rasarr

Shardblade. I can carry it with me unseen and take it pretty much everywhere, which can't really be said about a giant hulking piece of armour (imagine trying to take this through airport security!).

Given what we know of them so far, would you rather be an Edgedancer or a Skybreaker?

Edgedancer. Not to get grim, but given my mother's passing to cancer and everything that happened in Florida, I would rather be able to skate high speeds everywhere and heal people, than fly and kill people

Which would you rather, be a soother but you are vulnerable to other soothers and rioters, or be a smoker, thus immune, but with no other powers to speak of?