Sanderson "Would you Rather"

A Rithmatist. I like geometry and am confident I would be able to produce decent enough chalklings, so it seems like a good fit. If I were an Oculator, on the other hand, that'd probably be a problem since I need glasses to correct my awful eyesight.

Would you rather be a Full Feruchemist or a Mistborn?

Full Feruchemist. Considering how not-filled-with-crimefighting my life is, Feruchemical powers would be more useful on day-to-day basis. Coppermind, bronzemind, zincmind... seriously, Feruchemical powers are like a student's wish list.

Would you rather be a post-Catacendre koloss or a Final Empire-era kandra?

Also if we take into account all the new metals we haven't actually seen a full mistborn / feruchemist use (other than one individual I won't name), feruchemy probably does have more potential in combat if you want it.

I would always rather be a kandra than a koloss I think. And chances are I would probably stay around until post-catacendre anyway.

Would you rather that the real world had lesser spren or that it had mists?

Hmm... I think I would want the mists, just for the coolness factor. If RL had spren, my emotions would constantly be on display for other people to see and I'm not okay with that. (On the other hand, being able to see rotspren around a wound would sure be useful...)

Would you rather be attacked by a wild chalking or a whitespine?

Edited by Sunbird

Kelsier. With some luck i survive the coins and can pretend to be dead to get better again, against Szeth i would have a sharddead arm at best

Would you rather have the alethi think you´ve stolen a shardblade or have the parshendi think you ate their dead? (you didn´t do either they just think you did)

I'd rather have the Alethi be mad at me than the Parshendi. I think I would have a better chance of surviving the Alethi's wrath long enough to explain that I was innocent than if the Parshendi were after me.

Would you rather have Wax's or Wayne's Twinborn abilities?

Wayne's, hands-down. Being able to insta-heal any scraps or colds at the cost of a day or two of a headache (or a headache at the cost of cold) is worth it in itself, but bendalloy would also let me think longer before I have to answer someone or even flat-out disappear by running in circles in the bubble.

In Vorin society, would you rather be a lighteyed man or a lighteyed woman?

Vorin woman duties are much less dangerous and involve a lot of sitting around. More my thing. Plus I can read.

Would you rather get by as a Returned on Nalthis with a dedicated group to feed you breaths, without the people's consent (threats, ransom, taking from slaves, the works), or a Returned stranded on Roshar and are dirt poor in spheres?

Edited by natc

Vorin woman duties are much less dangerous and involve a lot of sitting around. More my thing. Plus I can read.

Would you rather get by as a Returned on Nalthis with a dedicated group to feed you breaths, without the people's consent (threats, ransom, taking from slaves, the works), or a Returned stranded on Roshar and are dirt poor in spheres?

Returned stranded on Roshar. Just gotta hop out in the storm for a little bit to recharge, and given I am a Returned and immortal, being dirt poor in spheres will change over a long enough time line

Which would you rather, be a mistborn, but it having to be through hemalurgy so you have to spike the people yourself to get the powers, or be a Returned but having to convince people to voluntarily give you their breaths so you are always a breath  ;) away from dying (you cannot use any other means to sustain yourself.)

Returned stranded on Roshar. Just gotta hop out in the storm for a little bit to recharge, and given I am a Returned and immortal, being dirt poor in spheres will change over a long enough time line

Which would you rather, be a mistborn, but it having to be through hemalurgy so you have to spike the people yourself to get the powers, or be a Returned but having to convince people to voluntarily give you their breaths so you are always a breath ;) away from dying (you cannot use any other means to sustain yourself.)

I would be a Mistborn.I would try to find allomancers near death for spiking them.

Would you rather hold Odium shard (turning slowly from personality to Odium) or let it for other person to find it?

Seeker. I think that bronze is the most underrated metal, and while it's more useful for Mistborn, I think I would waste a lot of my life if I were a Slider. Can't wait for that thing for an hour? Ok, instead of doing the dishes, I'll just burn cadmium.

Seeker. I think that bronze is the most underrated metal, and while it's more useful for Mistborn, I think I would waste a lot of my life if I were a Slider. Can't wait for that thing for an hour? Ok, instead of doing the dishes, I'll just burn cadmium.

poke, you forgot to ask a question lol

Pain-diminisher. I don't really have much need for a proximity detector, and this could come in handy every once in a while. Also, I could make thousands claiming that I have miraculous healing hands!  :D

Would you rather be a Pewter Compounder or A. Pewter/F. Steel Twinborn?

Edited by Rasarr

Pain-diminisher. I don't really have much need for a proximity detector, and this could come in handy every once in a while. Also, I could make thousands claiming that I have miraculous healing hands!  :D

Would you rather be a Pewter Compounder or A. Pewter/F. Steel Twinborn?

A. Pewter/F. Steel Twinborn. Don't need to hulk out, but the increased durability, strength, healing and speed sound mighty nice lol. 

Would you rather live on Patji from Sixth of Dusk, or Hell from Shadows for Silence in the Forest of Hell?

Edited by Pathfinder