[Theory] Ancient Scadrial's Religion and Endowment VS Autonomy

Yata

I just read this WoB an idea come to my mind:

Q: In the ancient religion with Trell and Nalt, is Nalt in any relation to Nalthis?
A: Tha’ts a good question. RAFO

We know that Trell and Nalt was quite enemies in this Ancient Scadrial's Religion BUT:

Some clue seems to point Autonomy as Trell (not confirmed of course) and if Nalt is related to Nalthis we know what Shard lives there.

Autonomy and Endowment are quite opposite (maybe not as Ruin and Preservation) but their Intents are the farest I can Imagine. It's possible that the two Shards and maybe some situations between them Inspired this religion.

For example Autonomy/Trell has his own single eye (the Sun) a metaphor of Individuality, while Endowment/Nalt has his thousand of eyes (the stars) a metaphor of spreading.

Any idea pro or contros to this Idea/theory ?

Edited by Yata

Many Shards may be see as far from Autonomy... Devotion, Dominion, Honor and Endowment are with some criteria "opposite" of Autonomy.

But we know that many of them have already their Shardic problems (for example D&D died in the early Cosmere's History and Honor was fighting with Odium and after killed by Odium).

Well, if Nalt can be linked to Nalthis, then does it logically follow that we should be able to link Trell to something else too? 

There are some "connection" between Trell and Autonomy (I talk about the ancient Trell, we can't know if the modern Trell is the same of Trelagism)... but in the end I thinked that some old conflct between two enemy Shards (Endowment and Autonomy) inspired the ancient Trelagism.

We have a WoB that says that in the Cosmere there isn't any kind of "god" don't relate in some way to Shard or Splinter of Shard.

Edited by Yata

You have the two round the wrong way; Trell is the one with the thousand eyes, not Nalt

you have absolutely right... I made my knowledge of the Cosmere change the in-world sources  :(

It's still possible some kind of twisting of the truth behind the Shards... but it's really less probably 

• Chaos locked this topic