Site Maintenance Tonight 5/24

Chaos

Tonight I will be doing some server maintenance. This will affect 17th Shard, the Coppermind, Mistborn: The Inquisition, and the TWG Archive. So basically everything on the entire site.

This will begin at 11:00pm PDT. It should not take more than an hour and could be even faster. You will probably see weird errors while this occurs but it's okay. I probably won't break anything :D

Just regular maintenance then, and not the major update?

It's not the major update. I am upgrading some server software required for the big update, though :D Things are happening with that.

Seems that the maintenance is done. I guess. Things seem to work so I guess it worked.

(I totally know what I'm doing...)

You should have said that the maintenance would fix the MBI. I would have been much more excited!

You should have said that the maintenance would fix the MBI. I would have been much more excited!

I actually did that prior to this earlier yesterday. Kerry can tell you I literally did the same thing I did when this started but now it actually worked. So dumb.