You Know You've Read Elantris When...

• 1 month later...
On 25/05/2016 at 3:19 AM, KnightRadiant said:

... you stub your toe and your first thought is "At least I'm not a post-Reod Elantrian."

True story.

Anything like that happen to anyone else?

Strangely enough, I do that exact thing whenever I stub my toe.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On 4/4/2017 at 5:58 PM, Riversong said:

When you figure out what the base Aon of your name is and use it instead of your signature

Which one is it?

On 3/9/2017 at 7:51 PM, Cosmere Savant said:

When you think eating onions raw is wonderful!

Wait—this is unusual?

When someone mentions the cosmere and you make the fan girl sqeak followed by the hand waving thing...

and your a guy

on a date

with someone really cute 

who doesn't Sanderson.

or you realize you are much less attracted to your prom date based on the fact that the dor has two o's to them

or your favorite date is the one where the movie was cancelled so you just discussed aondor theory for three hours at Wendy's. 

• 4 weeks later...

You accidentally rip off part of you thumb nail (The part on the side) and think, "at least the Shaod hasn't got me." Or you wake up in the middle of the night, see your funny paper thing with a tealight in it and think, "Oh my goodness! It's actually a Seon!" Then realize it's just your strange paper thingy.

IMG_20170527_215917.jpgIMG_20170527_220351.thumb.jpg.0a05965aabbd8451780cf206a46c1b94.jpg

In band when the percussionists were not playing, I had Elantris and a piece of paper with me, well, here's the result. 

IMG_20170529_195921_kindlephoto-1101859311.thumb.jpg.f038704682b28b01bc00ebe6b556731d.jpgIMG_20170529_195854_kindlephoto-1101916931.thumb.jpg.5be81d5655f4e638d3d116ebc332cb02.jpg

Edited by Smart Sloth

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2017 at 4:44 PM, Kplynch21 said:

When you know your full name translated into aons. 

Eno Teo Sheo

Wait, Water royal death? That is interesting.

Ahhhhhhhhh! I keep on doing this! Making new posts a and forgetting that I have another post above it! Ahhhhhhh!!!

Edited by Smart Sloth

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tate said:

Sorry, I may have spelled that wrong. I listened to Elantris on audio.

I'm kind of interested what Brandon is going to do with the Elantris sequels audiobook. Ever since Elantris came out he has switched to Krammer and Reading. In Arcanum Unbounded Krammer prounouces the characters and things unique to Sel in a very different way than to Elantris narrator. If he continues with Krammer for the sequels it would be very jarring. My personal opinion is he should stay with Jack Garrett for the Elantris sequels only and Krammer Reading for the rest of the Cosmere.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When you haven't prepared in time for a test and are left with only the night before it to study and desperately try to draw aon ene to memorize arguments more quickly and the mix of stress and fatigue makes you think you actually draw the aon and you can study better. In fact, you have fallen asleep and were dreaming for the entire time. True story.

• 4 weeks later...