Dark Souls III goes Cosmere

I have nowhere near completed the build of this, but I thought Zseth from The Stormlight Archive would be a fun in game roleplay. I got a sword today after a certain boss that seems to fit the shardblade picture in my head, so I figured I'd post some shots. So far, that is the whitest set of cloths I have, but he does have the largest eyes I could make.

post-18671-0-29302000-1462390317_thumb.jpost-18671-0-01555100-1462390316_thumb.j

As an aside, I dueled (and lost to) a player named Lightsong the other day, so summoning now includes world-hopping. :)

I always pictured Shardblades as reaaaaaally long, but of varying shapes and styles, and always a dull steel colour. So like that, but normal steel and about two-three times as long.

Well, Szeth's blade is noted to be much shorter than the average shardblade.

My image of a Shardblade was of something really long, whitish-blue, that trails smoky / plasma-like Stormlight. And which is shaped like a really long, single-bladed nodachi (except with an actually useful guard), or rather, a really long saber...