Enabled at JordanCon

emu

Hi all!

As the title says, I was recently invited here at JordanCon, specifically at the MTG tournament where Brandon was playing. I'm a huge fan of Mistborn and The Stormlight Archive, and while I'm not as active online as I'd like to be, I do post a lot of fan art on my art blog.

I'm excited to be here and be a small part of the community. When I can, I'll be contributing fan art. Aside from that, I may or may not poke my head into a discussion now and then, but mostly I'm content to draw and listen to audiobooks and play around with headcanons. :)

Hi all!

As the title says, I was recently invited here at JordanCon, specifically at the MTG tournament where Brandon was playing. I'm a huge fan of Mistborn and The Stormlight Archive, and while I'm not as active online as I'd like to be, I do post a lot of fan art on my art blog.

I'm excited to be here and be a small part of the community. When I can, I'll be contributing fan art. Aside from that, I may or may not poke my head into a discussion now and then, but mostly I'm content to draw and listen to audiobooks and play around with headcanons. :)

Welcome! Please kindly remember to avoid any and all cookies offered here, and enjoy your time here! :)

Hi all!

Bwahaha!  Ruro and I got another one!

Hi all!

Emu it was great meeting you at the con look forward to seeing more of your art!

Bwahaha!  Ruro and I got another one!

I helped too... I started recruiting as soon as I decided to join. I may be on my way to the convertshaper oaths.