Mestiv's signature

Mestiv

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MonsterMetroid said:

Ok nice! just curious but what hosting service do you use? I was thinking about getting my own VPS

I currently use https://www.arubacloud.com they have very cheap machines in Europe.

Where do you live? You'd probably want something with machines close (same continent for example) to you, to have decent and reliable connection. 

You should also consider how powerful you want your vps to be. PM me more details if you'd like my advice :)

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Ilythyrra said:

I'm not so sure I like the idea of someone knowing and posting the city where I live without me giving the ok to share said information.

1. Only you see this info. When I open the image I see the city I live in.

2. It's not too accurate, as for some people it was hundreds of miles off.

3. You can hide my signature and it won't be displayed to you any longer. There's this X button in the top right corner of the signature area.

3 hours ago, Ilythyrra said:

I'm not so sure I like the idea of someone knowing and posting the city where I live without me giving the ok to share said information.

@Mestiv's signature (correct me if I'm wrong) is like holding up a mirror. Everyone sees their own reflections. You are freely giving out this information, the only thing Mestiv does is like taking a look at people at the sidewalk and cross-referencing their style of clothing and facial features in some book he found to guess where you are from.

• 1 month later...