Mestiv's signature

Mestiv

Works fine for me on Chrome on Windows 10. I have Version 51.0.2704.103 m... That narrows it down a fair bit, I'd think.

By the way, I've moved again according to your text. (I was in Campbelltown area, then up in North Sydney area, and now I'm in Concord. Which is closer, but still not where I actually live.

Edited by The Young Bard

I'm trying to figure out why for some of you it doesn't work. It's strange that I don't have any errors logged except just the fact, the server returned HTTP 500 :/ I hope I'll figure it out soon enough...

4 hours ago, The Young Bard said:

Works fine for me on Chrome on Windows 10. I have Version 51.0.2704.103 m... That narrows it down a fair bit, I'd think.

By the way, I've moved again according to your text. (I was in Campbelltown area, then up in North Sydney area, and now I'm in Concord. Which is closer, but still not where I actually live.

If it's because of the version, 106 was the next stable release after 103. I wonder if there could have been some change to the WebKit used in the most recent releases of Chrome/Opera?

14 minutes ago, Stormgate said:

I'm on an iPad, and it seems that the iPad has issues with cookies. I'm often having to type in the password for the White Sand forum. Oh well, at least my iPad is DA proof.

I'm wondering if you were intending to post this here?

1 hour ago, Haelbarde said:

Curious, what was it?

A corner case when there was no entry about a session id in the database. Didn't check for this situation apparently... don't know why it didn't fail for everyone at first to be honest :P 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Wychmire said:

And it still hasn't learned my name...

You just haven't seen my signature enough times from one device. If you want to to learn your name really fast, just refresh this page a couple of times. It just needs to successfully associate you with a request 10 times to decide you are you. There is one session associated with you that viewed the signature 6 times, so you're not that far :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Mestiv, that's kinda creepy... When I saw it, I really freaked out. Can you make it so you have to enable it first, instead of having to disable it?

Like someone has to click on it to let it know it's OK to track this user? That's possible I think, but I don't know when I''d have the time to implement it.