How Do You Get The Aether Of Night Forum Password?

Lilamal

I have the Aether of Night document and have read it, but I have no way to get the passcode. Could someone send me a private message with the code or how to get the it? We might need to start a forum where we can put down our names as having read it and then have a way to grab the code (Spoilers, maybe? And a quiz to proove we read it?). Anyway, If someone could help me out with this, it would be great. Thanks in advance!

The password is just a fill-in-the-blank for a line from the book. If you look in the Unpublished Works forum (which is what the Aether sub-forum is in), you can find it in the description. Simply open up your copy of Aether, search for the passage given, and use the missing words as the password.

It's in there - you should double-check your spelling, or make sure it's not case-sensitive. If you've opened it up in your email client (like I did), you may need to wait until the entire document has loaded, or download a copy and open it in a word processor.

Just going to say, that is some hardcore-as-storm password mechanics.

Also potentially workaround-able via Interwebz?

I'm not sure I understand the issue? Is the phrase not in your manuscript of it?

No, no, you misunderstood me. It's simply a password system that struck my fancy. And I, knowing that everybody loves to see my opinions on things, decided to share that with everybody. It's just jokes and fun.

Edited by Varangian

No, no, you misunderstood me. It's simply a password system that struck my fancy. And I, knowing that everybody loves to see my opinions on things, decided to share that with everybody. It's just jokes and fun.

Ok, I was just referring to this

Also potentially workaround-able via Interwebz?

• 1 year later...