Mafia Championships 2024 Rep  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to represent our community at the mafia championships this year?

• DrakeMarshall
    • Experience

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/20/24 at 03:58 AM

Just now, A Joe in the Bush said:

Judging from my struggle to maintain activity in the current LG, I will refuse. I do not have enough free time to meet the activity requirements for the Championships.

I agree that Orlok, Rae, or Randuir would all be good options.

Ok, A joe in the bush. Rand, because I don't really want to vote for myself. 

Spoiler

..Sorry. Mobile won't let me delete quotes.

I'll vote for Randuir and Orlok. They're both very skilled players from my experience, and playing with them is always fun. I feel like they can represent SE well! 

I would hesitate to nominate Orlok only because I know he’s had health troubles and has had a lot to do, though he’s an awesome player. Steel is an excellent choice, though, and so is Rae. Both are wonderful at RP, and the spirit of SE.

My only issue with being nominated- as humbled and grateful as I am for being nominated- is that I will be in Hill Cumorah pageant during July for 2 weeks. I’ll need to make sure that I can do it at all (plus it would probably interfere with my thought that I would be running my princess bride game around then, although that can always be changed to August or something). 

I can’t believe you guys think that highly of me. I haven’t even been here for a year yet! 

8 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

This might be a dumb question, but who is Rae? Is it literally just the person who's name is Rae? Cause it feels like it is short for something.

Rae's short for Arraenae, though I haven't seen them referred to by their full name in a while.

9 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

This might be a dumb question, but who is Rae? Is it literally just the person who's name is Rae? Cause it feels like it is short for something.

It's Arraenae.

Edit: Hi Bard! lol

Edited by Elenion

Wow, thanks for all of the nominations, but I think I'll have to withdraw from this. AP tests and finals are coming up soon, and my summer schedule is still in a flux. I wouldn't feel comfortable representing our community when I don't know when I'll be available.

Hi guys

I'm going on a short vacation tomorrow. Will be back Sunday, April 29.

As for the deadline for choosing a representative (or someone volunteering themselves), I am extending this by a couple of days to May 3.

When/if your representative is decided, that person should please either PM me on Mafia Universe or reach me on Discord: Thingyman#6075. During evenings I will quickly check messages and get them the information they need to prepare for the game.