I have to admit, I am unsure that I can commit time-wise to something like this. I could probably make it work, but... I'm afraid I may have to bow out (and leave Hael the victor, for now :P). How long do I have to decide?

It's Time to Crown Our Champion. 

Congrats Haelbarde! You'll be our first representative to these Mafia Championships! But you won't go unprepared. I hope that everyone will join me in helping arm you with the tools you'll need to combat these Enemies from outside the Cosmere. 

• From myself, I bestow upon you my intuition for finding Eliminators for the duration of your battles. May it serve you well in finding friend from foe. 
  • From Wilson, she bestows to you a vial of her blood (of which I'd suggest returning afterwards, just in case). May it inspire you to be as bloodthirsty as you need to be and to take no survivors. 

If, some trouble should befall our Hero (RL issues, for example) before he steps into the ring, Wyrmhero and Lopen respectively will step up to the mantle. 

Beware the traps these OtherWorlders may set for you, Haelbarde; for they are as devious as Odium and as patient as Ruin. But you will have our support and we will be cheering for you from the sidelines. 

Three cheers for our Champion! May all of your opponents taste the sharpness of your blade! To Haelbarde! 

If I introduce myself as 'Haelbarde (aka M'Hael), Lord Odium, The soul of the Hazecrusher, Essence of Parodium, The one true herald of the Bloodthirsty Goddess and bearer of her blood, wielder of Discord, blessed by with the intuition of Metacognition and the reigning dodo of the 17th shard', do you reckon I'll get N1'd?

Edited by Haelbarde

Next question. Should I introduce myself as:

'Haelbarde (aka M'Hael), Lord Odium, The Soul of the Hazecrusher, Essence of Parodium, The One True Herald of the Brightness Ascendant and the Bloodthirsty Goddess, Bearer of Her Blood, Scion of the Heatherlocke Clan and Wielder of Discord, the Reigning Dodo of the 17th Shard, and Blessed by with the Intuition of Metacognition, the Manipulation of the Ghetti's, and the Survival Instincts of Maw.'

Edited by Haelbarde

Congrats Hael! I hereby do bestow upon you all the rights, blessings, powers, and authorities befitting a Contribution Crusader. May thy posts be plentiful and may thy sword axe/spear-thingy cleave the souls of lurkers and inactive alike. ;)

Congratulations M'Hael.  I bequeath unto you a cloak fashioned from the Shadows themselves.  May they allow you to hide in plain sight.  Bring forth all your might and rally your wit for the path before you is paved with deceit and death.

So apparently they need a bio:

BIO:

[insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the 136 spectating communities.

Feel free to enlist the help of your community to make this bio]

I've already got something (thanks to you guys) which introduces me, somewhat, but this is also part of what will be representing our community to the others playing. So do you guys have any suggestions? Or do I just list my 'credentials' and my 'impressive stats' and call it a day?

So apparently they need a bio:

I've already got something (thanks to you guys) which introduces me, somewhat, but this is also part of what will be representing our community to the others playing. So do you guys have any suggestions? Or do I just list my 'credentials' and my 'impressive stats' and call it a day?