Cookies In The TARDIS: The Intro Thread Fight

"Well, now, that's a weird story. This thread, as a whole, is the continuation of a battle I had with Elodin in someone's introduction thread. It made its way into its own thread, with the sole purpose of becoming a giant battle. I can't remember the purpose of the original fight... Maybe Hemalurgy? I got some great spikes out of it, and some not-as-great spikes, too. Who knew you could Hemalurgically steal earlobe size?" Nashan sips some coffee, since he believes tea to be for the weak. 

Nashan sighs as the battleaxe lands in his skull with a solid thunk. 
"Seriously, kenod? I didn't even insult tea out loud, you just read my mind and went from there? Now I'll have to spend maybe 5 seconds fixing my hair. Rude." He proceeds to pull the axe out of his head, set it on the ground, and fix his hair. 

"Yes, well, none of us can really die, can we? Technically, we could kill each other, but that just takes all sorts of effort and lots of nonsense, which would just be subverted the next second, anyways. Since we're basically immortal and nigh-on omnipotent, lobbing around battleaxes and supernovas and such is a good way to keep us occupied, and have a bit of powerful fun that can't we had in weaker dimensions."

"Talkin' to yourself, there, friend." Nashan saunters in from an adjacent pocket dimension. "Nobody's scared off, just busy or bored, I guess. Spectacular murders happen all the time, and we usually recover within a few seconds, maayyybe minutes. It's not the most exciting news these days."

• 2 weeks later...