Cookies In The TARDIS: The Intro Thread Fight

Nashan pries a carnivorous platypus off of his face. "What, @Secrets? You haven't heard of this place before?" He smiles, and waves his hand. The spike in him flies out, smashing into the ground hard enough to rip reality. "We aren't contained to the Docot Who universe, either. We have the whole multiverse as a playground. It's really quite the overpowered adventure." 

10 hours ago, Nashan'Elin said:

Nashan pries a carnivorous platypus off of his face. "What, @Secrets? You haven't heard of this place before?" He smiles, and waves his hand. The spike in him flies out, smashing into the ground hard enough to rip reality. "We aren't contained to the Docot Who universe, either. We have the whole multiverse as a playground. It's really quite the overpowered adventure." 

*Secrets reappears*

"Oh that's well and good, I was merely mentioning that you were bringing in elements of their universe."

"However, there was no small spike in you, but applaud you for having enough healing powers gained to survive getting hit by a ~5000 mile spike."

*Secrets frowned as he remembered another with extreme healing abilities.*

"Deadpool, that was his name, right?" Secrets thought to himself, "I shut him up quickly but he was annoying in the seconds when he talked."

"I didn't like him either. Can we kill him again?" Another voice asked, "No, Secrets though to himself, while reaching to his side. At least not right now."

"Anyways," Secrets spoke aloud, whilst addressing points in a peculiar order, "I found this place because of the cookies, that and the wonders of good British television. Its interesting that most viewers don't know that in the simulation of the universe of this Doctor Who, it became real. Its interesting in that aspect, as the true universe of Doctor Who, the existing one that is, became too complex even for our attempts at simulation, resulting in the show declining in quality. You'd be surprised what so many unknown facets of reality can have even on TV shows. Thankfully though, the Doctor's universe is still awesome."

"But wait a second," Secrets thought to himself, "hos body must have been completely obliterated inbetween the spire and some of my active investitures."

*Secrets sighs*

"Is this another one with an ascendant throne," Secrets thought to himself,

"The last one with one of those wasn't to hard was he?"

"True, but learning the physics of those is annoying, to try and change reality. It took me long enough to figure out causality and the workings of my realm, and gave me more than enough of a headache at first. Learning the workings of Ascendant  thrones is annoying if I'm needing to fight hordes at the same time. Besides, its annoying to try and find them."

"You could always just will them out of existence."

"Yes, but especially for beings with investiture and knowledge such as this, it can be frustrating in condensing the power to begin an investiture like that." Secrets continued to himself in thought...

Edited by Secrets

"While I have no idea what this 'Ascendant' business is, my secretive friend, I can assure you that willing a multiversal being out of existence is rather more difficult than it looks. There's branching timelines, alternate outcomes, and all sorts of nonsense that must be considered. Trapping a multiversal being, however, is much easier." That said, Nashan isolated Secrets in a pocket universe, coincidentally formed out of a jacket pocket, and triple-inverted the walls of the pocket dimension, essentially deadlocking the dimensional walls. 

1 hour ago, Nashan'Elin said:

"While I have no idea what this 'Ascendant' business is, my secretive friend, I can assure you that willing a multiversal being out of existence is rather more difficult than it looks. There's branching timelines, alternate outcomes, and all sorts of nonsense that must be considered. Trapping a multiversal being, however, is much easier." That said, Nashan isolated Secrets in a pocket universe, coincidentally formed out of a jacket pocket, and triple-inverted the walls of the pocket dimension, essentially deadlocking the dimensional walls. 

"Well that was rather rude of him. Can I please cut a way out?"

*sighs* 

"Yes you can, and before you ask you won't get to immediately slice up @Nashan'Elin."

*Secrets pulls out a long sword with deep blue, silver, and green stripes, and cuts open the pocket dimension, and then resheathes his sword before stepping out *

"Why did you have to sheath me again, locking me up? You leave me like that too often."

*Secrets ignored the voice, and stepped out*

"You realize that I use pocket dimensions as storage lockers? They're really handy for that. You could hardly expect one to hold me."

"Oh and that Ascendant business was a bit annoying, but very interesting. Gave me some insight on reality, and your effect on it. Oh yes, I know that willing multiversal beings out of existence isn't easy, as I thought, it is a bit annoying. And for your information, the universe is more causal than you understand. So some of what you mentioned is misinformation in some regards.  That's why I mentioned Ascendant thrones, in regards to killing a being that can survive death. You learn a lot about reality and multiverse in studying the Alleys and driving from the Highway along the Roundabout, as well as from other things."

Edited by Secrets

"Oh good! It only took you...." Nashan looks at his wrist, though there is no watch on it. "3.23 seconds! Admirable, espeically with the talking and whatnot."     

Nashan stretches his arm to the floor, and pulls out a spire of red and yellow crystal from the floor. He carelessly smacks his hand against the side, and a perfect seat forms in a divot of crystal. He drops into the newly-constructed chair. 

"So, what now?"

3 hours ago, kenod said:

Kenod takes a look at the situation and quickly sneaks away, muttering: "A fair fight would be annoying, I need to find a place with more oversight, with the potential for a sneak attack".

"Don't be so glum," Secrets said, "Yes," an annoying interrupting said, "Fair fights are fun, especially with swords."

"Shutup you, you know well that using you is fun, but not right now."

"Sneak attacks are good, but right now I feel like a fight..."

"Where to fight..."

Xanas yawned. "Fights are much more fun with Ascendants on an existential level. I prefer keeping mine in a pocket dimension within a homemade deck of cards made with the criticism of a frog, or if that fails, chains morphed into an alternate plane of darkness embodied by a dragon-blooded sword."

He pulled out the cards and dealt a hand to Secrets. "I play Knight of Fools with a sandwich. I raise your bid on your behalf to two too toe homophones and cellphones." He eats the pineapple with which he had contained all of the water from the pools in the garden between worlds, slipped on a green ring, and moved into Zzyzx to help redecorate the skulls of unborn conquerors. He had a pencil to wrap in tortilla and nonsense as he vaulted out the spell mint he had discombobulated. He handed his deck to a child of Odium and then pulled the pin.

"Uno."

Edited by 18th Shard

23 hours ago, 18th Shard said:

Xanas yawned. "Fights are much more fun with Ascendants on an existential level. I prefer keeping mine in a pocket dimension within a homemade deck of cards made with the criticism of a frog, or if that fails, chains morphed into an alternate plane of darkness embodied by a dragon-blooded sword."

He pulled out the cards and dealt a hand to Secrets. "I play Knight of Fools with a sandwich. I raise your bid on your behalf to two too toe homophones and cellphones." He eats the pineapple with which he had contained all of the water from the pools in the garden between worlds, slipped on a green ring, and moved into Zzyzx to help redecorate the skulls of unborn conquerors. He had a pencil to wrap in tortilla and nonsense as he vaulted out the spell mint he had discombobulated. He handed his deck to a child of Odium and then pulled the pin.

"Uno."

"So many references..." Secrets said, "however it was the woods between the worlds, not a garden. At least you used the right ring though."

"However, I prefer to fight with those who have long since become Ascendant where they wish to fight. It's a bit more fun that way."

23 hours ago, kenod said:

Confused, kenod fires a duraluminum steel push enhanced sniper at @18th Shard.

"Do you really think that would work? Even without healing factors, resistant capabilities, or any telekinetic abilities, his reflexes and speed alone should make that useless."

37 minutes ago, Themasterhunter said:

Oh dear. What have I stumbled into? *slowly steps back to darkpoetry*

"Not so fast," Secrets said, "Ambulandum Nova, let's make this quick."

"FINALLY!"

*Secrets draws again his multicolored sword, and cuts open the flesh of reality in front of @Themasterhunter, and sends him through it to a point one inch behind it, setting a loop*

As Frost was too lazy to read the new posts, she and her friends were unaffected by them. Frost then continues to rip a hole in space and time with her amazing laptop and lets in her pet dalek so it can exterminate @kenod. She then steals the Doctor's sonic screwdriver and collects parts from around the room to create a cyberman/weepingangel/human/spiritweb/other thing and sic it on all the others.

Edited by frost

Nashan cracks his neck, cracks his back, cracks his fingers and toes, each one individually, and grins devilishly. With a quick strike against the air, he shatters reality in a perfect sphere around @frost, sending shards of broken universes swirling in a maelstrom around her. With that said, he turns to face Xanas. (@18th Shard)

"Now then, my many-referencing friend, I have a question: you really prefer to make your decks with the criticisms of a frog? That's an interesting and unusual choice, really. I would choose the praises of a tortoise, really, though I may be biased in that regard. Anyways, if you don't mind me joining this little game..." Nashan pulls a small stack of cards from behind Xanas's ear, and looks through them quickly. 

"I play Garrulous Glutton first, which eats the Knight's sandwich. Next, I'll use Send to the Dark Dimension, causing a time loop." Nashan blinks into the leading edge of a highstorm, collects a bit of dust, and uses it to make a small bit of clay, which is turned into a cup. He fills the cup with water, and after giving the water to a rather blue chaos entity, turns back through the dimensional rip to face Xanas. 

"Draw four."

Xanas laughs and rolls dice.

"Yahtzee." 

He picks up four cards, folds them into paper airplanes, then throws them through an ethereal realm of half-dead living orbs of non-existent pie precisely 3.1415... inches in radius. They were pie cubes.

He then spikes imaginary friends, imaginary numbers, and imaginary enemies into a taco. He detonates the potato.logic broke in both directions. Then time-space became Tim the Astronuat, misspellings broke all enchnatments itno peices, and the cosmere became Adonalsium once more. 

Xanas handed Nashan and Secrets giftcards to Pits of Hathsin BookStore

Edited by 18th Shard

Amazingly, Frost was not hit by any shards. Frost was so completely confused by their game, that all the shards turned into a deck of cards and she and Jenny started playing war. Then her deck of cards turned wonderland-style and started to battle against each other, and Nashan was speared by a spear that went off course.

Nashan looks at his cards, the Pits of Hathsin giftcard, and the spear sticking out of his side, and shrugged. "I have to admit, Xanas, you really make that deck work. I have no idea how you did it, which I suppose is somewhat the point, but wow. Color me impressed." His skin then shifts to the color impressed. 

Nashan pulls the spear from his side and breaks off the head. He offers it back to Frost, now filled with the Allomantic and Feruchemical powers of the metals and alloys created by the alloying of the 16 base metals, Atium, and Ambition's theoretical metal. He then leaves to go check out the Pits of Hathsin bookstore, looking for a copy of Kelsier's autobiography.