where did siri and susebron get the board?

king of nowhere

when siri starts to interact with susebron, he is writing on a board of some kind. where did he get it? they certainly did not leave a board to write on the chamber, and there's no way siri can hide anything on herself.

actually he may ask anything he want and nobody will contraddict some simple stuff.

the priest for example knowed about his storybook but they didn't want to take from him.... in the book we see the priests more cruel than thery really are.

Part of my brain just decided that Susebron kept it on himself, perhaps after using it to communicate with his priests. We know that he could write to them, so it would make sense he had access to something on which he could write, without being needlesly wasteful with resources.

huh. i think it would have been terribly suspicious if he had asked a writing board. it would have been better if he had used a charcoal to write on the bed sheets, which were conveniently burned in the morning

He might have just always had it with him so he could communicate more complex messages than he could act out to the servants outside his door. He knew the artisan's script well enough to read it and I think write it too.

Edited by King's Twit

He might have just always had it with him so he could communicate more complex messages than he could act out to the servants outside his door. He knew the artisan's script well enough to read it and I think write it too.

That was always my thought. He may have kept colored chalks on him as well, during the day. During his nights with Siri they aren't mentioned as they aren't needed... Could be.

Well he needs to know language anyhow. They can't just push him around all his life for everything and expect nobody to notice either.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's what they were doing and that's what they expected. And they had gotten away with it for three centuries, and would have still gotten away with it without the events of the book.

Letting him request so much as a glass of water on occasion would honestly make the blatant lie more convincing. And the objective, in the end, was to protect the God King('s breath), even if they went a bit overkill with it. The other Returned aren't morons.

• 1 year later...
  • Chaos locked this topic