Hogwarts RP Discussion Thread

The Honor Spren

Name: Michael

House: Ravenclaw

Hobbies: quddich seeker(if allowed)

When he discovered he had magic, he had no idea what was, and hid what he could do. Once he received his letter and arrived at Hogwarts, he devoted himself to learning everything he could about magic. Hopes to eventually become an aura after hogwarts. His love of math and sciences in the muggle world transfers over as a desire to learn more about spellcraft.

Name: Michael

House: Ravenclaw

Hobbies: quddich seeker(if allowed)

When he discovered he had magic, he had no idea what was, and hid what he could do. Once he received his letter and arrived at Hogwarts, he devoted himself to learning everything he could about magic. Hopes to eventually become an aura after hogwarts. His love of math and sciences in the muggle world transfers over as a desire to learn more about spellcraft.

One last thing before I start the thread. Silverblade, could Paloma be friends with Michael?

Edited by The Honor Spren

Yes. Something I recently thought of: Internet is currently a thing. What subcultures currently exist? Are bronies a thing?

Why wouldn't they be?  :ph34r:

And how long has Hogwarts had wifi?

Umm . . . 2008 so, 7 years.

Are there Sharders in Hogwarts? Because that would be so meta.

I think there should be sharders, but not as viewpoint characters. Someone could have this friend who's always trying to get them to read books by a fellow named Sanders Brandonson or something . . .

Sorry if I offended you guys enough for you to give me a down vote. Just wanted to have bragging rights. Like this:

"I was the first poster in the Hogwarts RP!"

"What's the Hogwarts RP?"

"Magic!"

RP post:

Rob was going to Hogwarts.

Rob said hello to Elanor.

Rob got hit in the head with a pickle.

Rob was in a pickle.

Rob died.

RP threads are supposed to remain clear of things like this. How much OOC stuff is allowed depends on the game, but that OOC stuff should pertain to the game itself. 

Honor Spren, want me to ask Voidus to hide this? 

Can I have my character be a transfer student? That would be fun to have a 15-16 years old join first years in the sorting ceremony :P Do you think it's even possible for someone to migrate with their parents (one is a wizard) to UK and join Hogwarts? It's important to have all those OWLS and other exams passed if you want to have a job in UK, so being accepted to Hogwarts to prepare would be nice...