Hogwarts RP Discussion Thread

The Honor Spren

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

Mine starts with 'E', but I think there are others before that. There certainly used to be.

EDIT: Mistrunner's and TwilightsansSparkles' character's last name's both end with letter before 'E' (A and D respectively, I believe.)(I think)

Well, Twi's is like 16, so hers doesn't really matter. 乁(ツ)ㄏ 

Sorting order from the list in the google doc I added ages ago, some characters may be missing

Elizabeth Allred (Ravenclaw) - Mistrunner

Ming Cong (Hufflepuff) - Cloudjumper

Chas End (Hufflepuff) - Chasmfiend

Gregory Halover (?) - Young Bard

Lorelei Marchbanks (Slytherin) - Honor Spren

Eleanor Peaks (Gryffindor) - Master Elodin

James Sirius Potter (Gryffindor) - NPC

Jarrad Thomas (?) - Voidus

1 minute ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

actually wouldn't mind role playing as the sorting hat

Given that it'll only appear for one scene and most of its decisions will need to be made by other players (What house they go to) or at the least with their permission, not sure how that would work out. What were you thinking?

Hey, so today I was reading over my old PoVs, and I found that not only had I contradicted the HP canon, but I also created an bland, one-dimensional character. So I was wondering that because I did both of these abhorrent things if I could edit my post a little to change my character's personality and to not contradict the thing with the tech barrier. I'm not going to rewrite it, just alter it a little.

Edited by cloudjumper

10 hours ago, cloudjumper said:

Hey, so today I was reading over my old PoVs, and I found that not only had I contradicted the HP canon, but I also created an bland, one-dimensional character. So I was wondering that because I did both of these abhorrent things if I could edit my post a little to change my character's personality and to not contradict the thing with the tech barrier. I'm not going to rewrite it, just alter it a little.

Go ahead. 

14 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Are... Are you still accepting new players? If so, I could work up a character to join with pretty quickly; This place sounds rather fun! ^_^

If you want to, sure.

Also can anyone who's joined recently post their character profile here? 

Name: Benjamin Martin

House: spoiler - Gryffindor

Blood Status: 1/4 wizard

Appearance: short, with longish black hair and blue eyes

Personality: rather shy and reserved; the oddball in his otherwise intelligent, athletic, and popular family

I feel like I'm still missing something, @The Honor Spren

Edited by Ecthelion III

6 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Name: Benjamin Martin

House: spoiler - Gryffindor

Blood Status: 1/4 wizard

Personality: rather shy and reserved; the oddball in his otherwise intelligent, athletic, and popular family

I feel like I'm still missing something, @The Honor Spren

You could include appearance and age?

1 hour ago, Ecthelion III said:

Is the Object of Sorting officially a tiara? Mestiv's posts have referred to both a hat and a tiara at points.

Also @Mestiv @The Honor Spren Have you guys decided to stay with Redfern instead of McGonagall?

I was under the impression we had decided on McGonagall . . .

Also, it really should be a hat.

I have edited my posts to make McGonagall the Headmistress and changed tiara to a hat. Sorry for the second error, it's just in Polish version of HP it's called tiara all the time and it got stuck in my head :)