Dude. This is frickin' awesome!

I'm just a little Mormon writer myself, and basically all I've done so far is worldbuild, because until recently I've had serious writer's block that kept it all in my head. That said, I love the LDS themes here and basically everything else about it too.

Also, is the Adventures in Edassa likely to be revived anytime soon? I ask because it is possibly the best RP thread I've seen yet, and I would love to join it.

2 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

Dude. This is frickin' awesome!

I'm just a little Mormon writer myself, and basically all I've done so far is worldbuild, because until recently I've had serious writer's block that kept it all in my head. That said, I love the LDS themes here and basically everything else about it too.

Thanks. I know the feeling!  I'm spelt working on pushing out a draft,  though.  I'm sure it will get there eventually.

3 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

Also, is the Adventures in Edassa likely to be revived anytime soon? I ask because it is possibly the best RP thread I've seen yet, and I would love to join it.

Adventures in Edassa was among the most fun I've ever had on these forums!  That said, it also required a lot of work out of me. I just don't have the time to re-open it at the moment. Maybe when I get a job (I'm a stay at home dad atm, which is much more busy than a regular career).

25 minutes ago, Seonid said:

Adventures in Edassa was among the most fun I've ever had on these forums!  That said, it also required a lot of work out of me. I just don't have the time to re-open it at the moment. Maybe when I get a job (I'm a stay at home dad atm, which is much more busy than a regular career).

Gotcha. Keep up the good work, and be a hero to your children (or child).

• 6 months later...