I have superpowers

Stormgate

This is a topic for you to tell the Shard about the superpowers that you have. For example, I have the ability to attract people of the same name. In my neighborhood there are at least five people with the same name, probably more. This past summer I worked at a Boy Scout camp, within a few weeks there was a new staff member in my tent with the same name as me. My other powers are podal dexterity ( I can stuff with my feet, like open doors or tickle people) I can unintentionally memorize quotes from movies, TV shows, etc. as well as fact retention.

What are your powers?

I have the power of being considered somewhat creepy by women, yet be liked by children, to leave conversations and re-enter them without being noticed until it is too late, and to remember things that happened to me years ago and everybody forgot, yet not remember by mobile number.

I have the power to walk noiselessly through the ether, then materialize from it, as a terrifying apparition bearing my face, before anyone I believe is overdue for a heart attack. 

At least, that's what people tell me when I tap them on the shoulder. 

Funny I have pretty much the same power, just that it also spreads to people not realizing that I participate in a conversation and just talking over me. <_< I also have minor cold based power, making my touch seem like it is the cold grasp of Death itself. They synergize really well. :ph34r:

I also have superspeed trickered by suprising sounds or touches to my person, sadly it only comes in short lived bursts.

Edited by Edgedancer

I have the power to walk noiselessly through the ether, then materialize from it, as a terrifying apparition bearing my face, before anyone I believe is overdue for a heart attack. 

This.

I have the power to not feel cold.

Also, eating vast amounts of food in short amounts of time.

Also this.

That is to say... http://dilbert.com/strip/1996-08-25

I have a wide variety of superpowers (including a near-eidetic memory for comics and nothing else)

Mobile phones in my possession usually meet their end. Even if that phone was passed on from several people (like my mother -> my sister -> me), I am usually the ultimate demise. The damage is various: sometimes the phone just gives up, sometimes I accidentally inflict physical damage (oddly enough, I never dropped it. When it gets damaged it's in my pocket and I'm falling to the ground or something like that). Right now I switched back from the smartphone that got Shattered after I fell hard to my older phone. This older phone recently started to switch off at random...

I'm... Mobile Demise? Cell Destructor? Ruination of phones?

I guess these events wouldn't be so bad for me if I had read Alcatraz... Well, maybe some day either some publisher will get them translated or I will feel I need to get a book not in my language shipped here for an insane amount of money.

I don't do ebooks.

I don't do ebooks.

That's okay. Neither do I. They're very annoying.

But if you get the opportunity.... Alcatraz is the best JF series/book I have ever read. I plan on maybe getting the audiobooks for our next drive to Disneyland. (Ten hours.) That will be very fun, I am thinking. Good luck getting them!

I am a people attractor. We sit down in a relatively deserted area of a restaurant and suddenly it's full. We are alone on the highway and suddenly there's traffic just around us. It must be my charisma.  :lol:

Edited by Brightness Enna

Funny I have pretty much the same power, just that it also spreads to people not realizing that I participate in a conversation and just talking over me. <_< .

I've been known to have the same superpower, however it manifests slightly differently. I'll say something, be ignored, and less than a minute later someone else will say exactly the same thing. So they hear me, it's just subconscious. And frustrating.

My other superpower is hugs. Extended to people leaning on my shoulders, which I've been told by a handful of different people are very comfortable. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My power is the power of scaring small children unintentionally.

Edit: 1,800th post!

Funny I have pretty much the same power, just that it also spreads to people not realizing that I participate in a conversation and just talking over me. <_< I also have minor cold based power, making my touch seem like it is the cold grasp of Death itself. They synergize really well. :ph34r:

I also have superspeed trickered by suprising sounds or touches to my person, sadly it only comes in short lived bursts.

I have these superpowers as well. although mine have something to do with a six foot tall dude in dark clothing suddenly teleporting next to you behind your shoulder. ive scared my boss once every day this week as I walked passed her at work. Ive scared one of my best friends by sitting on the desk behind her. got a cup of milk thrown at me by my sister, etc.