Kandra skeletons

ZeldaDad

I want to see a kandra imitate a chull speaking in refined gentleman accent all eloquent-like.

"I dare say, my dear man, could we possibly take a brief pause. Pulling this infernal wagon has upset my bad hip. And as I always say a chull with a bad hip is like a parshman with an uncivil tongue." *guffaw*.

Edited by theuntaintedchild

I think we figured out how Wit can get his "100 chasmfiends marching in unison singing odes to my glory!"

(hopefully with monicles, tophats, and bushy mustaches...add twirling canes like some old stage dance routine for good measure...)

..."Hello my baby! Hello my honey! Hello my ragtime gal!"

also...take my upvotes...this is hilarious...

...by the way...have either of you read any Brian Jacques?

Edited by hoidhunter

I think we figured out how Wit can get his "100 chasmfiends marching in unison singing odes to my glory!"

(hopefully with monicles, tophats, and bushy mustaches...add twirling canes like some old stage dance routine for good measure...)

..."Hello my baby! Hello my honey! Hello my ragtime gal!"

also...take my upvotes...this is hilarious...

...by the way...have either of you read any Brian Jacques?

I have not read Brian Jacques. I've got a couple of the Redwall books in my library but I've a bad habit of buying far more books than I can possibly have the time to read. I'll get around to them eventually. Thanks for the up vote. 

he is along similar lines of the lion, the witch and the wardrobe. he writes young adult fantasy, with anthropomorphized beings ranging from foxes, to mice, to badgers and bunnies. It is in a medieval setting, and if i recall correctly there is no direct magic though there is a hereafter and a sense of a deity. Though it has literally been ages since I read one. 

Yeah...they're on par with your typical medieval adventure book (no real magic) only all of the characters are woodland creatures native to England.  All of the good guys are mice, moles, hedgehogs, otters, hares, squirrels, badgers, etc...all of the bad guys are rats, stoats, foxes, lizards, etc...

...The reason I brought it up...each species of animal tends to have an accent or style of speech...and the chull monologue listed above sounds exactly like one of Brian Jacques' hares.

• Chaos locked this topic