What is WoB

mthorp25

• 2 weeks later...

~The Wob, which is a wavy, chin or shoulder sweeping look, enhances tousled tresses with effortless romantic curls, easily heating up the day or night — and celebrity stylists are loving it for being youthful and easy to style.~

-The Wob: Hollywood's Hottest New Hairstyle- From Google

Edited by Baine

There is also WoK, WoR, WoA, HoA, AoL, subsequent translations being: "Way of Kings" "Words of Radiance" (the first two installments of the Stormlight archive) "the Well of Ascension" "the Hero of Ages" and last but not least "the Alloy of Law". I'm sure that more abbreviations will be used in future, but for now these are the ones that I have seen used. I'm not making any of these up.

There is also WoK, WoR, WoA, HoA, AoL, subsequent translations being: "Way of Kings" "Words of Radiance" (the first two installments of the Stormlight archive) "the Well of Ascension" "the Hero of Ages" and last but not least "the Alloy of Law". I'm sure that more abbreviations will be used in future, but for now these are the ones that I have seen used. I'm not making any of these up.

Well if we're adding book abbreviations then M:SH, BoM and SoS (Mistborn: Secret History, Bands of Mourning and Shadows of Self respectively) Should be mentioned from Mistborn, I've very occasionally seen someone abbreviate Warbreaker to WB and Shadows for Silence in the forests of Hell is usually shortened to Shadows.

• 2 months later...