In case you got an early Bands copy...

Chaos

We've heard some reports that some people have gotten their physical Bands of Mourning copy already. (One such member said it was at their local library.) However, so we are all on the same page, you're going to have to wait to post your reactions until Tuesday.

Sorry!

I'll also be posting tomorrow regarding some spoiler policy issues, too. Basically, just make sure you keep spoilers out of topic titles like the plague. We will be pretty unforgiving about that.

I think the real issue here is that a library managed to get ahold of a book early. Where is this library? And can I move to it?

Right there with ya.  Though I imagine it wouldn't be that simple; all copies are probably already checked out.  Alas!

Just so you know, we will be opening book discussion on Bands (and the novella) at 12:01am Mountain time tonight. Why Mountain? That's because it's when the midnight release officially starts, so we figure that's the most reasonable start time, so no one gets salty about timezone issues. That's when it is officially "out".

• Chaos unpinned this topic
  • Chaos locked this topic