Question 18

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

OK! remember this:

It was suggested that he go to Astoria, and I have a plan for just that. but I would just like to make sure we're on the right page.

You remember this?

I dunno, his telekinesis seems like it is fairly limited by the force of will and it actually having to move towards the target, not weak but still leaving him somewhat squishy, especially if he wants to take the offensive.

As for the mind control (and I have no clue why you would call it telepathy) that is not only incredibly vague but also out of the bounds that mind control does go in the verse but having something like that just doesn't do well for rp purposes.

Is there any kind of PM or collab for the Arsenal/Quicksilver fight?

I just don't want to do a Scribbler response only for there to be a nuke launched that she should have noticed or something :P

Well we're kind of making things up as we go along, but I'll send you an invite nonetheless. :P

Is there any kind of PM or collab for the Arsenal/Quicksilver fight?

I just don't want to do a Scribbler response only for there to be a nuke launched that she should have noticed or something :P

Pfft, nukes. Why aren't you worried about her missing the pandasus (panda + pegasus :ph34r: ) flying cavalary flanking the other factions? Now that is something to look out for. :P

Edited by Edgedancer

If you have an Epic character in development, read this. Please write a short scene showing how their powers work. It doesn't have to be long, and the goal isn't necessarily good writing; the only aim here is to let other players see how their powers function in combat and let them tailor their questions accordingly. Post the scene along with their profile in your Epics of Oregon post. If you have already made a post there, just edit that post instead of making a new one.

If you have an Epic character in development, read this. Please write a short scene showing how their powers work. It doesn't have to be long, and the goal isn't necessarily good writing; the only aim here is to let other players see how their powers function in combat and let them tailor their questions accordingly. Post the scene along with their profile in your Epics of Oregon post. If you have already made a post there, just edit that post instead of making a new one.

Does this rule apply to me? Because I might not be able to sleep ever if I have to write out scenes for all my Epics too. :P

Then maybe have a minor Epic party where they all show off their powers just for the heck of it? :P

That is an excellent idea.

Let's say those that you want to integrate and not kill almost instantly. :P

That's... 0 at the moment. :P

If people could not ignore our queries about their Epics that would be great....

Yes. Questions asked about Epic characters are important, because this is a collaborative game. If another player has a question about an Epic's powerset, they need the answer before encountering said Epic in-game and running into a potential snarl. Questions about personality are important so players can anticipate how their characters will react to the new character. Please don't ignore questions about your character. If you don't have an answer yet, feel free to ask for suggestions.

Warriormark, thanks for already making one of those segments for Ragnarock but in it you kind of ignored both the mind control, which is probably the vaguest point there, and water attraction.

Hey guys I just relized I haven't come up with weaknesses for Coldpin and Glacier. Any ideas?

Freshly baked goods, aroma candles, ketchup, wax.

And thus we have written the weirdest shopping list ever. :P

I also for some reason started thinking about what a Portland academy/high school would look like filled with our characters. It ain't pretty. :mellow:

Though, I'm kind of wondering where to place Neverthere, one the one hand she doesn't strike me as the usual popular mean girl on the other hand there's a reason I joked about her being miss Portland. :P

And thus we have written the weirdest shopping list ever. :P

I also for some reason started thinking about what a Portland academy/high school would look like filled with our characters. It ain't pretty. :mellow:

Though, I'm kind of wondering where to place Neverthere, one the one hand she doesn't strike me as the usual popular mean girl on the other hand there's a reason I joked about her being miss Portland. :P

No she wouldn't be the popular mean girl, she'd be a shy girl who hangs out in the library but secretly spreads tries to ruin everyone else's life. Spreading rumors, stealing homework and assignments, false reports and so on. She's just a sociopath who enjoys chaos.

Ok can i have an explainable weakness?

They broke their leg when a train of donkeys broke out and stampeded him, they were assaulted at a young age and their attacker flailed at them, eventually leaving several deep scratches that became scars and resulted in being ostracized, they drowned in a salty lake or the ocean, a librarian who wore glasses tried to molest them, their grandfather died when they were very young from a terminal case of cancer.

No she wouldn't be the popular mean girl, she'd be a shy girl who hangs out in the library but secretly spreads tries to ruin everyone else's life. Spreading rumors, stealing homework and assignments, false reports and so on. She's just a sociopath who enjoys chaos.

I also fitted her for that role but how often do those shy types string along different boys?

...Of course, Portland academy is a paranormal romance YA novel with Neverthere as the Mary Sue protagonist. :P

Ok can i have an explainable weakness?

Sure, just start with the traumatic event in your characters' backstory.

Can someone write me a short summary of what's going on in Dalles or Portland? I'd like to follow those threads, but I don't really have time to read through all the pages... Just some key characters and most important events so far would be enough :)