Question 18

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

So, I have an Epic called Snooze Button. He hits people on the head and they fall asleep for five minutes.

Also, I seem to enjoy time Epics. So two more: Minty and Warp. Minty is basically the opposite of Wear'n'Tear, restoring objects to their mint condition. She can also make anything around her smell minty. This is a power that changes an object's smell. She can't make metal smell strongly of mint. She can make taking out the trash a pleasant experience, especially as she can turn banana peels into bananas.

Warp is apparently similar to a particular video game that I don't know the name of. Time moves as fast as she does. If she walks slowly enough, she can cover an entire state in a day. It's incredibly boring for her, though, and there is a problem of food and water. If she moves fast, time moves fast, though.

I was thinking that the spheres all add up to the biggest one, so smaller zones would be less powerful.

So would it be ok for her to have limited telekinesis? Like she could only move things that are sparkly/shiny?

I dunno, given that we're talking about an Epic just projecting energy into the air and the defining measurment of the power is the size of the spheres, I don't think any system where the they hold a different amount of energy depending on size, yet don't modify their value towards the size count, makes all that much sense.

I guess? I mean, first of all I'm not the boss of this, so my opnion could be overruled, just thought I should bring it up.

I dunno, given that we're talking about an Epic just projecting energy into the air and the defining measurment of the power is the size of the spheres, I don't think any system where the they hold a different amount of energy depending on size, yet don't modify their value towards the size count, makes all that much sense.

I guess? I mean, first of all I'm not the boss of this, so my opnion could be overruled, just thought I should bring it up.

All of spheres could be the same temperature, regardless of their size.

Ok, but then who is the boss?

Family members are arguing about the X-Men and Avengers movies, arguing over which has the better version of Quicksilver.

"The 'Time in a Bottle' scene in X-Men was the best," says Father.

"It was hilarious seeing Quicksilver telling the police to hurry up in Avengers 2," says Mother.

"I liked the part where he gouges out somebody's eyes and replaces them with creepy sword insignia," Kobold refrains from saying. :ph34r:

Edited by Kobold King

Just make everything in that scene try to kill Paradox.

Definitely X-men version, IMO.

Sorry about inactivity, finals + Christmas + new classes are killing me. We are starting integration by parts for Calc 2. :( Homework takes way longer to understand.

Blaze, I will try to get on that Jumpdrive collab post in the next day or two, just add whatever ideas/scenes you want in and I can try and work around them.

Blaze, I will try to get on that Jumpdrive collab post in the next day or two, just add whatever ideas/scenes you want in and I can try and work around them.

The collab was really just to keep us from having short back and forth posts during the conversation. I'm down with whatever conversation you want to have. Jumdrive's the one being shot at, after all.

Edited by Blaze1616

The X-men Quicksilver is better, but age of ultron was 10000x better than future past :P

Well Ultron pretty much stole Lightwards' and Funtimes' idea of the museum but appart from that the movie was definetly better than future past. :P

Now we need an Epic Captain America that was somehow put on ice during Calamatie's rise. :ph34r:

Now we need an Epic Captain America that was somehow put on ice during Calamatie's rise. :ph34r:

His worst fear was being frozen into a block of ice. Fortunately he faced that fear of his own free will, and comes out without any corruption that would impede his dedication to life, liberty, and the punching of bad guys. :ph34r:

OK! remember this:

so I have a kinda probably OP powerful epic and I want to know your take on him.

So...

Ragnarok.

synopsis.

a teenager of seventeen years with a powerful telekinetic perk, limited telepathy, and the ability(or the effect) that when he uses his power, water is attracted to that place.  

details:

his TK is powered by his considerable force of will. it is powerful and precise enough to rip things apart molecule by molecule, though it requires immense concentration to do so when the target is sentient, and even more when the target is an epic. His TK can also be used to reinforce his body, granting super strength, enhanced physical perks(except senses), and flying. When he uses his power, it is visible as red fire that moves like lightning(in a zigzaggy pattern, not necessarily as fast.) he can feel specific objects he's focusing on, but not blanket-feel an area.

limited telepathy.(This is mostly why I think he might be OP) he can turn allies into enemies. effect lasts until one dies or they both manage to control themselves.

water attraction. This is a large part of why his name is Ragnarok.  dont worry, he cant flood all of Portland, just a few streets would have an inch or so of water.

so where should he go? OP? Good? what's your thoughts?

It was suggested that he go to Astoria, and I have a plan for just that. but I would just like to make sure we're on the right page.

Edited by warriormark16