Question 18

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Since there is a tradition to uphold (and the most evil of Epics to combat :ph34r:) may I welcome you to Question 18 with the best Kylo Ren cosplay you will ever see! (Spoiler free, I promise.) 

xcigc.jpg

xciho.jpg

Pugo Ren, the ultimate bad guy. :ph34r:

Also, last post in a Question, finally! :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

Since there is a tradition to uphold (and the most evil of Epics to combat :ph34r:) may I welcome you to Question 18 with the best Kylo Ren cosplay you will ever see! (Spoiler free, I promise.) 

xcigc.jpg

xciho.jpg

STAR WARS EPISODE VII

THE PUG AWAKENS

...AND HE'S HUNGRY.

GET HIM A TREAT OR SOMETHING.

xcigc.jpg

xciho.jpg

one pug to rule them all...

Pugs-of-Middle-Earth_2.jpg

Edited by warriormark16

It's glorious, isn't it?

Also, does Scribbler still stand next to Baxter?

Oh and Aonar, whatever happened to Mirrorveil?

Depends if he would have followed her to the window or not, she wouldn't drag him along or anything once it became apparent the clinic itself wasn't under attack again.

It's glorious, isn't it?

Also, does Scribbler still stand next to Baxter?

Oh and Aonar, whatever happened to Mirrorveil?

That's a great question, honestly. >> Originally, there were plans for her to run in to Frequency's gang, but nothing's happened with that, so I guess she's still wandering around in the woods. I'm happy for pretty much anything to happen there, in anyone has some ideas for what she could do. :P She might be able to see Quicksilver's pillar, depending on how tall it is, but I don't know.

I don't think that they'd really have the time to do any useful amount of evacuation, as for the shielding, I dunno. That's another one of those Epics that was just kind of put into the backlog. How do those mirrors actually work and what form/shape do they take?

Not really. I mean how long did it take you to think of the missile trick? Now, Arsenal, he had much more time, time that should be measured in years, to think of ways to counteract Quicksilver. One of us not thinking about putting that on an explosive plausible but with Arsenal? I'd say him not being over paranoid and going for the overkill would be stranger

They would've started evacuating as soon as Quicksilver blew the lid of of his office. As for the shielding, Reflection can create forcefields that reflect anything that hits them with force equivalent to the objects force applied. They are completely flat, he can't contour them, and he can't slice through things with them. He's also already had several posts he's been in.

I thought of the missile trick as soon as I read the word missile. I've put a decent amount of thought into Quicksilver's abilities and I think it's something he would have done as well. As for the remote detonation, I read it as the non-champ missiles were simply an afterthought to distract Quicksilver so the EMPs. He would've also had to create a detonater to trigger them and that wasn't mentioned in the post.

That's a great question, honestly. >> Originally, there were plans for her to run in to Frequency's gang, but nothing's happened with that, so I guess she's still wandering around in the woods. I'm happy for pretty much anything to happen there, in anyone has some ideas for what she could do. :P She might be able to see Quicksilver's pillar, depending on how tall it is, but I don't know.

I'm pretty sure that everyone in the vicinity and then some can see that pilair, although I'm not sure how interested she would be in heading to its base given that in like a minute tops the place will blow up.

Apart from that, I'm afraid I only have a vague walk into town idea. :P

Edited by Edgedancer

They would've started evacuating as soon as Quicksilver blew the lid of of his office. As for the shielding, Reflection can create forcefields that reflect anything that hits them with force equivalent to the objects force applied. They are completely flat, he can't contour them, and he can't slice through things with them. He's also already had several posts he's been in.

I thought of the missile trick as soon as I read the word missile. I've put a decent amount of thought into Quicksilver's abilities and I think it's something he would have done as well. As for the remote detonation, I read it as the non-champ missiles were simply an afterthought to distract Quicksilver so the EMPs. He would've also had to create a detonater to trigger them and that wasn't mentioned in the post.

CHAMP missiles all have a self destruct feature I believe, usually used for once they've finished knocking out designated electronics.

CHAMP missiles all have a self destruct feature I believe, usually used for once they've finished knocking out designated electronics.

That wouldn't be as much of a concern, since Arsenal would want to keep them in the air as long as possible. And it wouldn't be as destructive as a combat missile.

Idea for epic that Converter can meet outside of the bubble.

Name:Star Thief

Primary Power: the creation and manipulation of "shiny's"

"Shiny's" are spherical balls of light that also give off heat. Star Thief can then move those spheres around and change their size as long as it is her slight. At any given time she only can make 1 huge one radius=2ft (SA =50) or four large ones radius=1ft (SA=12ft) or 16 medium ones radius= .5f... etc. In short she can create any amount of shinys whose SA is equal to 50.

Secondary power: Teleportation

Star Thief can teleport any small object, total volume less than one cubic foot, within her sight to another position within her sight. She can't teleport living organic matter.

Idea for epic that Converter can meet outside of the bubble.

Name:Star Thief

Primary Power: the creation and manipulation of "shiny's"

"Shiny's" are spherical balls of light that also give off heat. Star Thief can then move those spheres around and change their size as long as it is her slight. At any given time she only can make 1 huge one radius=2ft (SA =50) or four large ones radius=1ft (SA=12ft) or 16 medium ones radius= .5f... etc. In short she can create any amount of shinys whose SA is equal to 50.

Secondary power: Teleportation

Star Thief can teleport any small object, total volume less than one cubic foot, within her sight to another position within her sight. She can't teleport living organic matter.

How hot are these "stars"? What about density - are they simply light that gives off heat or do they have volume?

For teleport: how small is small? What about clothing, or something being handled by another person?

How hot are these "stars"? What about density - are they simply light that gives off heat or do they have volume?

For teleport: how small is small? What about clothing, or something being handled by another person?

The stars are about 90 degrees Fahrenheit.

Small is 1 cubic foot of volume, and it came be anything, Including what others are touching.

Okay so this is a rather minor point but teleporters are actually supposed to be kind of rare and given how we overpopulated the RP with those already (I guess they are rare because they all died in Oregon) it may be better to not give out that specific power to some random Epic. :ph34r:

so I have a kinda probably OP powerful epic and I want to know your take on him.

So...

Ragnarok.

synopsis.

a teenager of seventeen years with a powerful telekinetic perk, limited telepathy, and the ability(or the effect) that when he uses his power, water is attracted to that place.  

details:

his TK is powered by his considerable force of will. it is powerful and precise enough to rip things apart molecule by molecule, though it requires immense concentration to do so when the target is sentient, and even more when the target is an epic. His TK can also be used to reinforce his body, granting super strength, enhanced physical perks(except senses), and flying. When he uses his power, it is visible as red fire that moves like lightning(in a zigzaggy pattern, not necessarily as fast). his TK cannot sense objects.

limited telepathy.(This is why I think he might be OP) he can turn allies into enemies. effect lasts until one dies or they both manage to control themselves.

water attraction. This is a large part of why his name is Ragnarok.  dont worry, he cant flood all of Portland, just a few streets would have an inch or so of water.

so where should he go? OP? Good? what's your thoughts?

Edited by warriormark16

so I have a kinda probably op powerful epic and I want to know your take on him.

So...

Ragnarok.

synopsis.

a teenager of seventeen years with a powerful telekinetic perk, limited telepathy, and the ability(or the effect) that when he uses his power, water is attracted to that place.  

details:

his TK is powered by his considerable force of will. it is powerful and precise enough to rip things apart molecule by molecule, though it requires immense concentration to do so when the target is sentient, and even more when the target is an epic. His TK can also be used to reinforce his body, granting super strength, enhanced physical perks(except senses), and flying. When he uses his power, it is visible as red fire that moves like lightning(in a zigzaggy pattern, not necessarily as fast). his TK cannot sense objects.

limited telepathy.(This is why I think he might be OP) he can turn allies into enemies. effect lasts until one dies or they both manage to control themselves.

water attraction. This is a large part of why his name is Ragnarok.  dont worry, he cant flood all of Portland, just a few streets would have an inch or so of water.

so where should he go? OP? Good? what's your thoughts?

Not too OP for somewhere like Astoria I'd say. telekinesis fine enough to manipulate individual molecules is a problem though, it leads to a host of potential problems such as being able to perform fusion, custom chemistry and such.

Also if he isn't able to sense objects with his TK then he'd have to rip people apart from the outside in, it wouldn't be instantaneous. (Also I kind of question his ability to do something like that in a practical sense, he'd need to individually move each molecule, of which there are trillions, unless he has vastly enhanced mental capabilities he wouldn't be able to do so within a reasonable length of time.) If molecular disassembly is something you're interested in I'd suggest just including it as a separate power from the TK, that works within an area.

Not too OP for somewhere like Astoria I'd say. telekinesis fine enough to manipulate individual molecules is a problem though, it leads to a host of potential problems such as being able to perform fusion, custom chemistry and such.

Also if he isn't able to sense objects with his TK then he'd have to rip people apart from the outside in, it wouldn't be instantaneous. (Also I kind of question his ability to do something like that in a practical sense, he'd need to individually move each molecule, of which there are trillions, unless he has vastly enhanced mental capabilities he wouldn't be able to do so within a reasonable length of time.) If molecular disassembly is something you're interested in I'd suggest just including it as a separate power from the TK, that works within an area.

hmn... Really all it amounts to he turns things to dust and other basic elements,(water, iron, carbon etc.) leaving it a finer(except for water obviously) than any machine ground/naturally found powder.

imagine a TK garbage disposal and you're almost there.

also I forgot to mention that while living objects are hard to affect, non living material shreds away like cotton candy around my sister. he can use it as a defense thingy that way.

hmn... Really all it amounts to he turns things to dust and other basic elements,(water, iron, carbon etc.) leaving it a finer(except for water obviously) than any machine ground/naturally found powder.

imagine a TK garbage disposal and you're almost there.

also I forgot to mention that while living objects are hard to affect, non living material shreds away like cotton candy around my sister. he can use it as a defense thingy that way.

That might be all he does with it but it's not all he could do is my point, which presents problems, such as explaining why that's all he does when he could also potentially destroy entire cities in an instant, or make custom compounds. 

Ah! I see your point... lets just say, no. he cant potentially destroy entire cities in an instant, or make custom compounds. 

:ph34r:

also the toll an entire city would take on his mind would leave him an eye/nosebleeding vegetable so maybe he could do it, but won't

Edited by warriormark16

I've been thinking about joining a RP, so I decided to try the Reckoners series RPs. I was wondering what you guys thought about this possible profile of a Epic, and which RP he could join;

Name: Chasmfiend

Appearance: Has a very angular face, and eyes that are slanted like an elves'. His ears are     noticebly pointed, and his hair is stained violet from his beasts, blood. His skin is     marbled with violet as well, but is mostly a pale silvery color.

Primary Power: Transformation/Bestial Creation
    Only able to turn into an enormously large 18-legged beast that has a nearly impenetrable shell. It has large claws on the front four legs, and it's carapace is spiked all the way down, and has a large emerald in it's chest.  If killed, he comes back out of the head,               and can transform back into it in 15 min., during which he is vulnerable (though it's not his weakness).

Secondary Power #1: Earthshattering
    Can cause the earth to split open, creating a canyon or chasm barely large enough for his beast to fit through. It takes him a good 15 min. to fully open one. They do not close back up again.

Secondary Power #2: Property Enhancing    
    He can enhance a object's properties, making it harder, sharper, stronger, or such. He can also do this to himself or someone else to make them stronger, faster, or such.                                                                                                                           

Secondary Power #3: Healing

He heals quickly, and his touch can increase the healing speed of another person. This only works on or below ground level.

Weakness: Extreme storms cause it so he can't transform, and if also exposed to large amounts of gems during a storm, enhancement powers are weakened. Healing only works on or below ground level.

Outfit: A very large suit of armor that is insanely hard, and an extremely large sword that's very light and can cut through nearly anything    like it's air.

Positive Traits: Honorable, Patient, Protective

Negative Traits: Pessimistic, Secretive, Ireful (Easily roused to Anger)

hmn... that is a very...big power

I had an idea like that once. Naga. able to turn herself into a GIANT snake that inhabits her shadows when shes not all... snakey.

he'd probably fit into Astoria. thats what I'm guessing.

Edited by warriormark16