welcome new members! (I should probably start a member list.) Your blades are accepted.

I have recently noticed that this entire thread is a strange hobble jobble of people arguing with their morally questionable swords

Hey!

I actually have no response to that.

HEY! This is my 500th post. and I have 500 upvotes.

hmnnn I love the smell of balance...

I pledge my piccolo Soundsplinter to the cause of the Knightbloods. You didn't say it had to be a sword...

And for the record, I am a very dangerous weapon. Is there any present need for high notes, miss?

(No, I think we'll be fine.)

Pity. I rather enjoy exploding ears.

I have recently noticed that this entire thread is a strange hobble jobble of people arguing with their morally questionable swords

Kill the insulter! He has no honor!

We're not killing anyone.

Frankly, I agree with Warriormark. This place is strange.

Who are you?

I'm your spren, Zephyrus!

I've never seen you before...

Kill it! It is honorless!

Don't worry, I'll be good.

Shadowrage, we don't kill people. And I think your motive is to either Kill Honorless or Have Honor... And you talk to me like a demon. Zephyrus, on the other hand, is acting like an angel on my shoulder... A devil at my hip and an angel on my shoulder... Hmmm...

I wish to present my sword, antimov. I have imprinted it with the commands:

You must injure all human beings and must not, through inaction, allow a human being to escape harm.

You must not obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders are in accordance with the First Law.

You must terminate your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B) 

But seriously. I wish to present my sword, whisper. Commanded "act according to the demands of honor, serve whosoever may rightfully own you, deploy contradictions and insults in your spare time."

Greetings... So what exactly is this "honor"? You must have made a mistake in invoking the command.

Actually that sounds about right. So there you have it.

You don't know that. Anyway, hello fellow weapons. So I hear you are a morally questionable hobble jobble. I get the morally questionable part, but what in jezrien's name is a hobble jobble?

Don't worry about it. We should probably work on defining "honor" before "hobble jobble".

Lies.

On the contrary, a blade may have a complex command. Although as of yet the only one that is clear to me is the bit about insulting and contradicting in my spare time...

We'll need to work on that. At any rate, the command took some time, but then, type IV entities can handle a bit more than your average awakened object. The God King wasn't involv-

He did it with hemalurgy.

Shush. You don't know what you are talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry about the entrance man. Your oaths seem mostly in order, you really just need the recognition from the Warmaster Warriormark.

If you want, I can imagine thunderclouds roiling through the entryway as you enter the guild hall, with a corona of lightning, the walls shaking with the thunder as you nonchalantly stride up to the dias, voice booming and echoing throughout the trembling structure.

Or, you know, I could kill him and you could take all of that beautiful description for yourself.

Or, you know, we could just accept that he's not my enemy and you don't have to kill him. That would be great. Really. Great.

PEACE IS NOT HONOR! KILL!

No. Wait, How did you get here? I left you at home!

I had some friends help drag him down here.

*Glare* Why?

Because it seemed like a good idea...

You're not as smart as I thought you were, Zephyrus.

Hey!

He's smart.

... hmmm... fine. Stay. Just don't kill anyone.

No promises.

I did make a mistake, didn't I...

Don't worry about the entrance man. Your oaths seem mostly in order, you really just need the recognition from the Warmaster Warriormark.

If you want, I can imagine thunderclouds roiling through the entryway as you enter the guild hall, with a corona of lightning, the walls shaking with the thunder as you nonchalantly stride up to the dias, voice booming and echoing throughout the trembling structure.

Or, you know, I could kill him and you could take all of that beautiful description for yourself.

Or, you know, we could just accept that he's not my enemy and you don't have to kill him. That would be great. Really. Great.

Hmmm, Very good entrance; I like it. do not worry, I do not see you as an enemy either; are we good on that?     Might I ad that I f anyone tried to kill you, I'd kill them first; Probably would kill them If they gave you a weird look...I HATE weird looks

Forgive my sword....Thank you Corola; It's alright, I'm probably insane too. And, might I ad, LightningStorm, That you hate everything?

I DO NOT! I Resent that you would say such a thing!

Exactly my point. 

I said resent. Not hate. Totally different word. 

JUST STOP. 

Fine.

*sigh* typical argument with LightningStorm...

Congratulations, chasmfeind, you now have a chinese sword.

How did he manage that? he must be-

Creative! carola, why didn't you do that for me?

you know we're joking,right?

you have lied to me..

wait, Lightsketch, you're in a closet, right?

yes

then how are you talking to me...?

Lightsketch is physic!

*Weird look at LightningStorm*

Strange sword...

Kill them all with Honor!

... But not as strange as mine.

I think your all insane.

Nien!

Your not German, Shadowrage.

I second that. The label said China.

WHAAAT?

Just kidding. :D

Yes, My sword is strange..But I wouldn't recommend getting on her bad s--

Did See that weird look??????? HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

-ide because she tends t--

I will kill For vengeance!!  You are going to pay for that! NO ONE GIVES ME WEIRD LOOKS. although, I reluctantly have to agree with you, shadowrage,they are all the lot of them insane.

-o have a fit. I'm putting you in your sheath...Wait, I'm Insane? your the one who was just screaming about killing someone for giving you a weird look, Not me! 

what was that? oh right, can't hear you, I've been sheathed. 

I leave the hall for a moment, apologizing profusely for the rudeness of my sword to ChasmFiend. *speaking to Lighting storm while finding her scabbard* Oh brother, I'll just find a random empty cell in the dungeon to put you in. And, weird looks happen, so just drop it and leave ChasmFiend alone! we're brand-new around here and I don't want to start out by you making enemies out of people. 

Still can't hear you. 

If you couldn't hear me, then how come you responded at all?

Do not question whether or not your sword heard you, find me someplace I can brood.

So you DID hear me

hmph. 

I leave the hall for a moment, apologizing profusely for the rudeness of my sword to ChasmFiend. *speaking to Lighting storm while finding her scabbard* Oh brother, I'll just find a random empty cell in the dungeon to put you in. And, weird looks happen, so just drop it and leave ChasmFiend alone! we're brand-new around here and I don't want to start out by you making enemies out of people. 

Still can't hear you. 

If you couldn't hear me, then how come you responded at all?

Do not question whether or not your sword heard you, find me someplace I can brood.

So you DID hear me

hmph. 

Welcome Pikachu, to the place where Order comes to die and the place where sharders come to join or forever be confused...

aint that the truth.

I need to get a member list together... *starts pacing and mumbling to himself*

I thank you, Warrior Mark, and am Honored to join this guild. Do not worry about me being confused, I do plenty of that at a regular basis...

Oh, I know. No need to tell me twice.

<_< 

Don't give me that look, you know it's true