Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

Me: Can I please get to bed before midnight?

Body: How about 2 AM?

Me: I really need to get to sleep, I have to get up really early tomorrow.

Body: Make that 3 AM

Me: I'm begging you

Body: 4 AM

Me: Hey body, wake up, we're going to work.

Body: Nope, we're still sleeping.

Me: Come on body, we're driving a car, be serious!

Body: lol, nope, sweet dreams!

* suddenly breaking, avoiding the car in front of me by centimeters *

Body: That was fun, I like this adrenaline stuff, let's do that again!

I hate mornings, when I have to go to work by car >.< I'm not suited for driving in the mornings!

Sometimes I just have a hard time finding the energy to be a human being for the day.  I hate that I always manage to muster up for work, but will ditch out on my friends in silence.  Especially when I was bloody fine on Saturday, and then Sunday rolls in and is all "ahahahaha no."  And I'll be thinking to myself, "I should at least respond to their texts," but I don't, and then I hate myself a little more.  

While on the subject, I also hate that my new apartment (which is superior to my old one in every way by several orders of magnitude) has a hot water heater that lasts for approximately a 9 minute shower, and even then doesn't really get hot enough.  It's hard to mope satisfactorily in these conditions.  

Root beer floats help.  Even though it's cold outside, and now I'm even colder and I need to be at work in 6 hours.

Lame complaint:

Last night, we were shopping, and the Bullseye Store had little cups of pomegranate seeds.  Yay!  Pomegranate seeds I don't have to work to pry out of the rind!  Woot!

This morning, I open my cup of pomegranate seeds.  Erm, they're not supposed to smell like that.  I gingerly eat one...nope, they're not supposed to taste like that, either.  I have fermenting pomegranate in my fridge.

No pomegranate seeds for me.  Tis sad.

Sometimes I just have a hard time finding the energy to be a human being for the day.  I hate that I always manage to muster up for work, but will ditch out on my friends in silence.  Especially when I was bloody fine on Saturday, and then Sunday rolls in and is all "ahahahaha no."  And I'll be thinking to myself, "I should at least respond to their texts," but I don't, and then I hate myself a little more.  

While on the subject, I also hate that my new apartment (which is superior to my old one in every way by several orders of magnitude) has a hot water heater that lasts for approximately a 9 minute shower, and even then doesn't really get hot enough.  It's hard to mope satisfactorily in these conditions.  

Root beer floats help.  Even though it's cold outside, and now I'm even colder and I need to be at work in 6 hours.

Do you have access to the hot water heater's thermostat?  You may be set to a really low safety setting by default. 

Shoot, my cold brain accidentally down voted kaellok. Could someone fix, please?

And then fixed again to put him at the green he should be in.

Lame complaint:

Last night, we were shopping, and the Bullseye Store had little cups of pomegranate seeds.  Yay!  Pomegranate seeds I don't have to work to pry out of the rind!  Woot!

This morning, I open my cup of pomegranate seeds.  Erm, they're not supposed to smell like that.  I gingerly eat one...nope, they're not supposed to taste like that, either.  I have fermenting pomegranate in my fridge.

No pomegranate seeds for me.  Tis sad.

You should come to Tucson sometime. My family has a pomegranate bush in our backyard, and every year we have pomegranate seeds coming out the wazoo. 

Oh, and limes. We have a lime bush, too. 

You should come to Tucson sometime. My family has a pomegranate bush in our backyard, and every year we have pomegranate seeds coming out the wazoo. 

Oh, and limes. We have a lime bush, too. 

All....all the pomegranates?

*wibble*

Very much so. The downside is, you'd have to move to Tucson to make buying it worthwhile. Still….the pomegranate bush is next to a pool, so you can float on a floaty thing and feel like a princess, if you want. :P

:lol:

We just bought and moved into a new house in May.  The very idea of packing everything and moving again gives me the shakes.

(Besides, I'd never be able to walk into the same ZIP code as your mother without insulting her to her face.  I knows my limits.)

:lol:

We just bought and moved into a new house in May. The very idea of packing everything and moving again gives me the shakes.

(Besides, I'd never be able to walk into the same ZIP code as your mother without insulting her to her face. I knows my limits.)

Yeah, moving isn't fun. :wacko: Looks like you'll just have to settle for leaving rude comments on her blog. :P

Yeah, moving isn't fun. :wacko: Looks like you'll just have to settle for leaving rude comments on her blog. :P

Especially when you have an entire sewing room and costuming wardrobe to move.  Eesh.  So much stuff.

Hah!  Please don't give me the blog link.  I'm not sure I'd be able to resist the urge to snark.  I try to be good!

Especially when you have an entire sewing room and costuming wardrobe to move.  Eesh.  So much stuff.

Hah!  Please don't give me the blog link.  I'm not sure I'd be able to resist the urge to snark.  I try to be good!

It's funny, how much stuff you don't realize you have until you have to pack it all in boxes and put it in a van. :mellow: 

Don't worry, I won't. :P 

Extremely vocal and condescending vegans and nonreligious people have ruined the public image of all vegans and nonreligious people...

To a future vegan and a nonreligious person, this is quite annoying. 

Chouta Connoisseur acknowledges the fact that this is a problem relevant to almost all groups, but is merely complaining about the two aforementioned because those happen to affect him.

I don't even like considering myself to be part of a "group", for fear that it would stunt my intellectual growth, close my worldview, and make many people see me as sharing qualities with the worst (and, unfortunately, most visible) members of that group. I'll always prefer to define myself by what I think and do rather than by the groups that think and do those things. But so many people insist on shoving me into one box or another, and then forgetting to consider the individual. I become merely a faceless tentacle of that subculture, to them...

Best to stay quiet, I suppose. That's what I do, already...  :mellow:

You want to be a vegan...and your name is Chouta Connoisseur. I'm confused.