Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

39 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

Having been on both sides of this problem, he probably feels just  as frustrated as you

I knoooow. I'm just not even supposed to teach people with that low a level of English but my supervisor always gives me those lessons anyway. :angry:

But I just spoke to a teenage girl about Wonder Woman so not all bad today. :) le sigh. 

I attended a Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Clinic, where one of the things they said we had to do was exercise. They said start really small and work up really slowly, but do something. We knew I could handle a stationary bicycle as far as my head goes, so I set a goal of 2(!) minutes.

I'm sweating and my heart is racing, while my legs feel like putty. I went at a slow speed, too, albeit with more resistance than I'd like because the bike doesn't work correctly. Still, minimal exercise.

For 2 storming minutes. 

And I felt like I was about to puke.

I feel extremely weak.

1 hour ago, Jondesu said:

I attended a Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Clinic, where one of the things they said we had to do was exercise. They said start really small and work up really slowly, but do something. We knew I could handle a stationary bicycle as far as my head goes, so I set a goal of 2(!) minutes.

I'm sweating and my heart is racing, while my legs feel like putty. I went at a slow speed, too, albeit with more resistance than I'd like because the bike doesn't work correctly. Still, minimal exercise.

For 2 storming minutes. 

I feel extremely weak.

It's ok. You're working on getting better. You're looking after yourself. This is good. <3 

2 hours ago, Jondesu said:

For 2 storming minutes. 

I feel extremely weak.

Hang in there! It'll definitely get better. You will soon feel extremely strong! And then you can say to that bike. "Who's the master now?" (You can imagine yourself as a member of Bridge 4 under Kaladin, may have someone to shoot arrows at you for motivation.)

2 hours ago, Jondesu said:

For 2 storming minutes. 

I feel extremely weak.

*hugs* Hey, I'm sure things'll get better. You can do this!

2 minutes ago, Delightful said:

I'm planning a wedding and now the bank is messing around and they don't speak English and IM NOT UP TO THIS ADULTING LEVEL YET CAN I GET SOME EXTRA LIVES OR SOMETHING PLEASE. 

Here ya go:

large.png

On 6/10/2017 at 4:10 PM, Jondesu said:

For 2 storming minutes. 

I feel extremely weak.

Starting from zero is awful, but you'll be surprised at how quickly you improve. Cardio gets better rapidly. I remember when I first attempted to start exercising; a few minutes on the elliptical just about killed me. Now I do 30 minutes a day three times a week, and while it's strenuous, I can do it without dying.

@Jondesu you feel weak, because you are physically weak at the moment. The good news is, our bodies aren't designed to be this weak and as Kaymyth mentioned you should see fast progress in the next couple of weeks :) just keep on training, I can speak from experience that it is very satisfying to see the results of workouts :)

28 minutes ago, Silverblade5 said:

How is it, that I'm getting a cold, in the SUMMER?

You see, it's because human she have given the common cold the worst name ever, because it doesn't necessarily involve cold.

I propose that we should change it to the common sick. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

You see, it's because human she have given the common cold the worst name ever, because it doesn't necessarily involve cold.

I propose that we should change it to the common sick. :ph34r:

I support this movment. Thing had me so weak that I missed my Cross Country team's summer running.

3 minutes ago, Silverblade5 said:

I support this movment. Thing had me so weak that I missed my Cross Country team's summer running.

Aw man, that sucks. I hate it when I get sick, which actually doesn't happen very often, but it still isn't very pleasant. The last time  I got sick, I ended up throwing up a couple times, and I hate throwing up. Of course, who doesn't?

Also, I know this isn't the right place to ask this, but what is your avatar picture? 

26 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Aw man, that sucks. I hate it when I get sick, which actually doesn't happen very often, but it still isn't very pleasant. The last time  I got sick, I ended up throwing up a couple times, and I hate throwing up. Of course, who doesn't?

Also, I know this isn't the right place to ask this, but what is your avatar picture? 

Concept art for the game Infinity Blade.

Update: for the lase 10 hours, I've had a bad throat, huge headache, and been mildly dizzy. I feel much weaker than I have in a while. It's as if I'd run 5 miles dehydrated, and I actually know how that feels. I've also got a weight lifting session tomorrow. Me being me, I think I'll try to attend anyways.

Edited by Silverblade5

One of my close friends is having surgery today, and I'm worried sick. He just went into theatre and I have spent the last 10 minutes sobbing my eyes out. 

I fainted last night because I was so worried about him. 

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

55 minutes ago, C. M. Hayden said:

Hello? The thread title promised me hugs, so...?

But... are you having a bad day? If not, NO HUGS FOR YOU

Nah I'm joking, have an obligation-free, gratuitous, open-source hug :) coz sometimes hugs are needed even on good days

4 hours ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

One of my close friends is having surgery today, and I'm worried sick. He just went into theatre and I have spent the last 10 minutes sobbing my eyes out. 

I fainted last night because I was so worried about him. 

*hug*