Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

32 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Thanks guys. :wub: I feel better now, although my wifi isn't working, and hasn't been for about three hours now. (Typing this on my phone.) Not impressed with the cable company here. <_< 

tell me about it....my internet cuts on and off every 10 seconds I swear.

Good to hear your ok :D 

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

18 minutes ago, Briar King said:

Meh some heavy stuff since I last checked in and here I was coming to say hot coffee burned my tongue and now it's numb.

Ouch. I did that once with hot chocolate and it was soooooo not fun.

1 hour ago, Sunbird said:

Ouch. I did that once with hot chocolate and it was soooooo not fun.

mhm same *winces

urugh, bad memories XD

-----------------------------

I feel like a child with cancer

everyone smiles and nods to me

says that everything will be ok

they try to lesson the pain

put me on drugs, hook me to machines

they hold my hand, squeeze, tell me to breathe

as slowly, my insides they squirm and wrritthe

for deep inside, I know, I insist

that, their smiles are one of sorow

that their lies are one of pain

that they too, know deep down inside

that this cancer, is bane

What would you have them say to you, then?

I would have them love me truly For the life I had lived Not the death impeding To create some memories To take with me to the other side

where I would smile fondly

and reminisce

of those days spent well

those final days, those moments

where everything was "well"

*nods

Well said

but these days, they add to my pain for on unhappiness do they sprout These days, no consolation Will turn this flood, drought.

For these ties, these bonds

They are one of shared gloom

they do not seem true, no happiness unto you

For while we relate, for while we dwell

No happiness is made, no sadness is quelled

for truly, we understand, the futility of life

as we live through these days, no banality to strife

But sometimes, we hope, that one will come along

and grab our arms, sing their siren song(edited)

Their voices will wash over, us tell us it will be okay

And sometimes, I hope, I pray

that things aren't so grey

You're making this up on the spot, aren't you? 

I'm tired, and finished

my candle wick has come to a drop

the flame though warm, shall soon come to a stop

if only some will come along, and add their own tears to the wax

as the wax hardens, encases this life of string

extend the days, lengthen the dreams

of better days, of growing rings

--------------------------

Friends are great :D I was feeling down today, but I ranted (poetically apparently) to a friend :D

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

Internet still not working. Tech will get here tomorrow evening. The phone rep took me through the unplu-and-plug-back-in routine (despite my saying that I'd already tried it twice) before she even believed there was a problem. This is the same company that put me on hold for forty minutes because I had the audacity to ask for help with a problem that could have been solved in two. 

I thought Comcast had bad customer service, but Cox makes them look like storming saints. :angry: 

On 23/03/2017 at 9:28 PM, Darkness Ascendant said:

*hugs back Thanks

75% isn't fine to my parents however -. - . Yeah it was a strange day, everything made me depressed XD.

75 is a perfectly respectable mark. It's not brilliant but it's fine. Don't let unrealistic expectations get you down. Set your own expectations for yourself and live up to *those*. 

On 24/03/2017 at 6:26 PM, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Breathe in. 

Panic. 

Breathe out. 

…..am I doing this right? 

'Slong as there is oxygen getting to the brain :)

On 24/03/2017 at 6:40 PM, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I know it will be, in the long run. I'm pretty careful with money, and the car is the only big expense I've had in a while. Still, there's something comforting about having more money than you need in the bank. 

I feel you. So much. I'm always half panicked like wait I have money but what can I spend and what should I save and how do I not end up on the street and what if the sky turns to fire and I need to buy a million fire extinguishers. 

On 25/03/2017 at 2:26 AM, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

….and I'm pretty sure that my awful attempts to avoid the awkward "is he flirting or is he not, how do I tell him I don't swing that way" thing thoroughly ruined what may have been a budding friendship. So, Life, if you want to kick me in the shins some more, go ahead and get it over with before the day is out. 

On 25/03/2017 at 2:46 AM, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Maybe, but it didn't feel like a direct response. It felt more like a parting shot. 

From what I can tell, it sounds fine. Keep trying and see how it goes? Now you know where you stand with each other so a friendship has room to properly exist. I don't know why being gay - or not wanting to let a stranger know immediately - would drive him away, it's totally normal and you're awesome so of course he'll want to be your friend. 

*hugs all. 

5 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Internet still not working. Tech will get here tomorrow evening. The phone rep took me through the unplu-and-plug-back-in routine (despite my saying that I'd already tried it twice) before she even believed there was a problem. This is the same company that put me on hold for forty minutes because I had the audacity to ask for help with a problem that could have been solved in two. 

I thought Comcast had bad customer service, but Cox makes them look like storming saints. :angry: 

I find it amusing that they are called Cox....call it bad foreshadowing 

*hugs

RIP data

Thanks @Delightful

Quick rant :/

Me: Alright, let's finish up our notes for bio so we can do really well at our favourite subject tommrow!

My Body: Nope! We're gonna make you feel like total crap, make you feel like you can't breathe, make you stuck on a respirator for an hour and almost take you to the emergency room in an ambulance! Yay! :angry:

Thank god I didn't need to go to the emergency room. I did NOT have a pleasant experience the last I went there. It was humiliating. 

18 minutes ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

Me: Alright, let's finish up our notes for bio so we can do really well at our favourite subject tommrow!

My Body: Nope! We're gonna make you feel like total crap, make you feel like you can't breathe, make you stuck on a respirator for an hour and almost take you to the emergency room in an ambulance! Yay! :angry:

Thank god I didn't need to go to the emergency room. I did NOT have a pleasant experience the last I went there. It was humiliating. 

*hugs...lightly

Tis good you're feeling better. Rest for a bit.

4 hours ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

Yeah, bodies and minds don't always like working together. Be patient with yourself. Love you.

... I don't know if this deserves a bad day post. It isn't anything specific after all. But...

Well, I sort of want to indulge my melancholy a little, I guess.

I've been having some mood swings for the past few days, but even that makes it sound more serious than it is. Maybe once a day, I'll be doing something and then my brain will just be like "Nope." I suddenly just feel kind of sad and lethargic, and don't want to do anything. I tried going for a walk yesterday when it happened - get some fresh air - but I couldn't really muster the energy to be bothered with that.

This is something I know I've mentioned here before, and honestly, it's not even as bad as it used to be. Like I said, maybe once a day, and it does end up passing after  alittle while, just... not really fun. :(

40 minutes ago, Quiver said:

... I don't know if this deserves a bad day post. It isn't anything specific after all. But...

I've been having some mood swings for the past few days, but even that makes it sound more serious than it is. Maybe once a day, I'll be doing something and then my brain will just be like "Nope." I suddenly just feel kind of sad and lethargic, and don't want to do anything. I tried going for a walk yesterday when it happened - get some fresh air - but I couldn't really muster the energy to be bothered with that.

This is something I know I've mentioned here before, and honestly, it's not even as bad as it used to be. Like I said, maybe once a day, and it does end up passing after  alittle while, just... not really fun. :(

*hugs

yeah, that's me most days heh. 

Best to see someone professional should it start hindering your life too much.

1 hour ago, Quiver said:

*hugs

I went through something similar a few months ago, it can be hard, having company or being distracted may help.