Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

Uuurgh. I'm a mess. I can't keep control of my life.

All this pressure, all this stress is causing me strife

The one's I trust, are slowly sliding in their knife

Twisting, twisting, wrought with rife.

I was reading my life story one day

And skipped ahead of my chapter, to say

the least, I already had known the outcome

And let's just say

I'm done.

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

2 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

You from East or West Texas? 

East Texas. I'm really close to the Red River; it's maybe a couple hours' drive.

EDIT: I live in the DFW area-ish.

Edited by StrikerEZ

2 hours ago, Jondesu said:

My turn to be sick now. Which means my daughter will be throwing up in a few days, just because we can't all be sick and then done, we have to stretch it out as long as possible.

:( that sucks immensely jond

*hugs

Edited by Darkness Ascendant
"happy" birthday is irrelevant now aint it.

33 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

:( that sucks immensely jond

*hugs

Thanks. And yeah, probably won't be a particularly happy birthday, but at the same time, this should be over by then (for me) if my wife and son's experience is anything to go by.

1 hour ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Well, thank goodness for modern medicine! To think, that such a disease might have been fatal two hundred years ago.

True. Right now I'd be thankful to just be able to throw up. I'm at that incredibly frustrating phase of feeling awful but having nothing to expel.

2 minutes ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

More bullying. Bad thoughts, getting sick

Life just WON'T STORMING STOP, WILL IT?! :(:angry:

There are seasons. I at least find it useful to think about periods in life as such. Certain seasons, say an icy winter, are unbearable and while you are in the middle of it, it can be hard to believe that nights will shorten and days will grow warmer. 

It's the same with tough life periods. While we are in them, it's hard to imagine that things will change. But it will change and the current pressures will let up.

4 minutes ago, Orlion Determined said:

There are seasons. I at least find it useful to think about periods in life as such. Certain seasons, say an icy winter, are unbearable and while you are in the middle of it, it can be hard to believe that nights will shorten and days will grow warmer. 

It's the same with tough life periods. While we are in them, it's hard to imagine that things will change. But it will change and the current pressures will let up.

Thank you :) 

36 minutes ago, Mistrunner said:

*hugs* I hope things will get better for you soon. In the meanwhile, we're all here for ya.

The Infernal Season of Heat has already begun here in the Pretty-Much-South. I'd forgotten how terrible it is. I can take temperatures below freezing just fine, but a degree above 80 and I'm a mess. Someone save me.

On top of that, my dad's being sent to Germany over the summer. So that's not gonna be fun.

Why is he going to Germany?

10 hours ago, Mistrunner said:

*hugs* I hope things will get better for you soon. In the meanwhile, we're all here for ya.

The Infernal Season of Heat has already begun here in the Pretty-Much-South. I'd forgotten how terrible it is. I can take temperatures below freezing just fine, but a degree above 80 and I'm a mess. Someone save me.

On top of that, my dad's being sent to Germany over the summer. So that's not gonna be fun.

Oh, I'm sorry, Misty. *hugs*

Just now, Mestiv said:

Who said that? :P

Use this power for greater good. ;)

Noone has said it.

It is apparent. People forget about me within 2 seconds of meeting me. People walk away mid conversation, their eyes skim passed me as if I am part of the scenery, I wander around so much, everywhere yet nowhere. An eternal cycle.

And I'm storming done with it.

29 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Noone has said it.

It is apparent. People forget about me within 2 seconds of meeting me. People walk away mid conversation, their eyes skim passed me as if I am part of the scenery, I wander around so much, everywhere yet nowhere. An eternal cycle.

And I'm storming done with it.

I know how you feel. *hugs*

45 minutes ago, A Budgie said:

Sounds painful... *hug*

Thank you *hugs back*