Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

I wonder if there is some sort of legal pursuit for this problem. Perhaps this could be solved in court, if necessary. I mean, they can't shame you for doing that because  nowadays, people take the stupidest things to court. And this is not a stupid case. I'm sure the 17th Shard has enough connections to help you out;).

Just now, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

I wonder if there is some sort of legal pursuit for this problem. Perhaps this could be solved in court, if necessary. I mean, they can't shame you for doing that because  nowadays, people take the stupidest things to court. And this is not a stupid case. I'm sure the 17th Shard has enough connections to help you out;).

Legal pursuit will only complicate matters. And Elsa is going through her final year, so she needs time to focus on studying for exams.

Perhaps after they are completed. Good idea though. And yeah, I could totally pass off as Phoenix Wright.

1 minute ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

of course, upvotes are the only reason we're here :ph34r:

No worries Elsa :D 

Hahahahahahaha! :D 

1 minute ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

The school would probably expel me anyway.... :unsure:

5 minutes ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

How did he even get the job, anyway?

It's a woman from Singapore. She took away funny names on Year 12 jumpers as soon as she got to my school. She's an idiot. She should stayed in Singapore. 

1 minute ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

mhm, but like I said, it'll just complicate matters... :/ And Elsa needs to focus on studying for exams if she ever want's to get that medical degree ;) 

You know me well :) 

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

1 minute ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

It's a woman from Singapore. She took away funny names on Year 12 jumpers as soon as she got to my school. She's an idiot. She should stayed in Singapore. 

You know me well :) 

and vice versa XD

And that Singapore woman...where does she live? :ph34r: I could grab my...erm...rag...

@Queen Elsa Steelheart Just catching up on the thread. I'm so sorry you're currently going through this. *Hugs* Having already seen this play out personally however, I'd be grateful if you could provide us with a couple pieces of information, although it's perfectly fine and understandable if you don't feel like it.

If you were to do something brash, do you know what it would be? If you finally snapped, and decided you just couldn't take it any more, do you have it all planned out in your mind how you'd handle it, how you'd just make all the pain go away? If so, would you mind sharing?

5 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

@Queen Elsa Steelheart Just catching up on the thread. I'm so sorry you're currently going through this. *Hugs* Having already seen this play out personally however, I'd be grateful if you could provide us with a couple pieces of information, although it's perfectly fine and understandable if you don't feel like it.

If you were to do something brash, do you know what it would be? If you finally snapped, and decided you just couldn't take it any more, do you have it all planned out in your mind how you'd handle it, how you'd just make all the pain go away? If so, would you mind sharing?

Err....you mean my method of suicide? What are your questions? I'm happy to answer them

And I'm back here with a vengeance 

I’m so storming mad. The stupid school nurse is an imbecile. I stormed out of sickbay. I storming hate school.

So basically, I’ve been coughing for two days now and my throat was really dry. I needed a streusel (throat medicine) and excused myself from the class. The nurse sometimes works with my mum so she knows me well. There was a boy in there who was taking ages with his bruise and I asked if she could quickly give me a strepsil cause I’m in Ancient HSC/ Year 12 and I had pretrials next week. I waited for ten more minutes and grew impatient. Eventually I snapped.

Her: Why didn’t you bring strepsils to school?

Me: How was I meant to know i was going to have a sore throat?!

Her: Well I’m busy with this boy and his bruise

Me: But I’m in Year 12 and really need to get back to class

Her: Well why did you come here then?! This behavior isn’t acceptable.

Me: I needed a strepsil! But fine, I’ll leave! *storms out*

2 minutes ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

And I'm back here with a vengeance 

I’m so storming mad. The stupid school nurse is an imbecile. I stormed out of sickbay. I storming hate school.

So basically, I’ve been coughing for two days now and my throat was really dry. I needed a streusel (throat medicine) and excused myself from the class. The nurse sometimes works with my mum so she knows me well. There was a boy in there who was taking ages with his bruise and I asked if she could quickly give me a strepsil cause I’m in Ancient HSC/ Year 12 and I had pretrials next week. I waited for ten more minutes and grew impatient. Eventually I snapped.

Her: Why didn’t you bring strepsils to school?

Me: How was I meant to know i was going to have a sore throat?!

Her: Well I’m busy with this boy and his bruise

Me: But I’m in Year 12 and really need to get back to class

Her: Well why did you come here then?! This behavior isn’t acceptable.

Me: I needed a strepsil! But fine, I’ll leave! *storms out*

Wow. :blink: I'm…I'm starting to think your staff should be prosecuted for gross incompetence, because dang. 

2 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Is homeschooling an option? I know nothing of how it might be in Australia, but I know that in the US there are online academies that you can use to earn high school and even college credit. 

Unfortunately for me, it's not.

Edit: If life couldn't get any worse, I have a terrible cough. Storms life itself. I feel like I'm overusing this thread.