Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

13 minutes ago, Idealistic Mistborn said:

Lately,I am having a hard time,I failed two subjets last year, so I am not gonna graduate until next year, while most of my classmate are graduating in a few months, they are organizing it and talking about what they are gonna do after they finish college, and here I am, feeling like a piece of useless rust.

Besides the flat where I live is so depressing and make me feel so lonely, I just want it to be july so I can move out, my roommates are always in theirs rooms, so the only human contact I do is in class or the weekends when I return home with my family.

*hugs

That sounds awful. If you need to rant or talk, feel free to PM me.

6 hours ago, Slowswift said:

I know how you feel -- not totally, obviously, but. There've been times when I interacted with someone (online or in person), and then walked away and thought about how awkward, how stupid, and a lot of times, how hurtful I probably was with what I said. I resolve to keep that in mind next time and do better. And yet. The cycle continues.

And, just so you know: even if you don't love yourself right now, we do, I can assure you. :) 

Thanks. :) And I do the first part, too—if I talk with someone, I'll walk away thinking of everything I did wrong. 

5 hours ago, Erunion said:

Also @TwiLyghtSansSparkles - do you loath all of yourself or part of yourself. Because there's a lot of you that you should love about yourself - I know only of your writing skill, your genuinely caring attitude/etc. These are things you should love about yourself. Maybe there are aspects of your personality that you really don't like - that you loathe. Maybe you are right to do so. But don't throw out the baby with the bathwater - don't hate yourself, hate the things you need to change. And then change them. 
Hating yourself will only hurt and encourage you to despair. But there are things you can change, and there are parts of your personality you can overcome. Those you can be free to dislike, and more importantly you are free to change. You can do this. 

Edit, Note and Caveat: None of this is easy. None of this is ever easy. Really, none of it should be easy as it's the difficulty of developing character that builds other aspects of your character and gives you a real appreciation for good character. 

It's mostly just that part….but it feels like a really important aspect. You know that saying, "People may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel"? It's like that. I know I'm a good writer, and I know I can interact online just fine, but when it comes to this sort of thing? I mess up. And I feel like people aren't going to forget that. Like even if that's not how I really am, that's what they'll remember the most. 

54 minutes ago, Delightful said:

@TwiLyghtSansSparkles WE LOVE YOU OK YOURE A GREAT FRIEND. 

Would it be easier to say "hey I don't swing that way let's just be friends", which makes it as non-personal as possible? 

The only problem is, he hasn't outright come out and said "I like like you." It's all just an educated guess on my part, which, though educated, could still be wrong. And if I'm wrong, then holy storms will that seem arrogant. 

Meeting with my parents and school went shockingly bad.

The principal was horrible. She was like; ABSOLUTELY NO HANGING WITH YEAR SEVEN AT ALL (its due a year seven boy bullying me, I wanna hang with the boys, not girls!)

I was like, why are you doing this to me? They were like: its our rules for Jess. I started to cry but it was no use. They rattled me out again about the hotline. Apparently I have to tell them where I am at all times if I’m not in class or in a free. FFS. Then they were like: We’re giving Jess special jobs to do at lunchtime. FOR STORMS SAKE! AAAA.

I told them I don't want to be with my year. Then they’re like: Don’t push people away, people in your year wanna be friends with you!

Me: I’m not being friends with ex-bullies. My friends lie in Year seven. Them: "Don't push people away, Jess!"

Mum: *signals* Stop it.

Me: *cries eyes out afterwards* People and teachers are getting concerned. The kids probably just want gossip.

I told my boyfriend I wanted to throw myself down the stairs on Wednesday. He got scared but said he will do anything to make sure I stay alive and I'm okay

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

1 hour ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

The only problem is, he hasn't outright come out and said "I like like you." It's all just an educated guess on my part, which, though educated, could still be wrong. And if I'm wrong, then holy storms will that seem arrogant. 

Honesty is the best policy. No need to beat about the bush or act coy or play the guessing game. Awkwardness is unavoidable, but you can make sure that expectations are known. 

Or, if you want to be more circumspect, you can try to turn it into a group thing. See if he has friends and turn it into a "meet a bunch o' folk deal-i-o". Something might come of it, or nothing might, but it gives you an opportunity to imply you do not see him as a romantic interest and extend your social network.

25 minutes ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

The principal was horrible. She was like; ABSOLUTELY NO HANGING WITH YEAR SEVEN AT ALL (its due a year seven boy bullying me, I wanna hang with the boys, not girls!)

I was like, why are you doing this to me? They were like: its our rules for Jess. I started to cry but it was no use. They rattled me out again about the hotline. Apparently I have to tell them where I am at all times if I’m not in class or in a free. FFS. Then they were like: We’re giving Jess special jobs to do at lunchtime. FOR STORMS SAKE! AAAA.

I told them I don't want to be with my year. Then they’re like: Don’t push people away, people in your year wanna be friends with you!

Me: I’m not being friends with ex-bullies. My friends lie in Year seven. Them: "Don't push people away, Jess!"

Me: *cries eyes out afterwards* People and teachers are getting concerned. The kids probably just want gossip.

I told my boyfriend I wanted to throw myself down the stairs on Wednesday. He got scared but said he will do anything to make sure I stay alive and I'm okay

Wait. 

Youre being bullied....and the school is punishing you

I can't say I'm surprised--my sister's school suggested she stay in at recess when she was bullied--but it's still ridiculously stormed up. 

5 minutes ago, Orlion Determined said:

Honesty is the best policy. No need to beat about the bush or act coy or play the guessing game. Awkwardness is unavoidable, but you can make sure that expectations are known. 

Or, if you want to be more circumspect, you can try to turn it into a group thing. See if he has friends and turn it into a "meet a bunch o' folk deal-i-o". Something might come of it, or nothing might, but it gives you an opportunity to imply you do not see him as a romantic interest and extend your social network.

Yeah....I just don't know....how to be honest about this? 

7 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Wait. 

Youre being bullied....and the school is punishing you

I can't say I'm surprised--my sister's school suggested she stay in at recess when she was bullied--but it's still ridiculously stormed up. 

Yeah....I just don't know....how to be honest about this? 

It's stupid as hell. I don't want any stupid jobs at lunchtime. It's called BREAK for a reason. My year 7 friends want to meet with me in secret. ;)I've been texting them.

3 minutes ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

It's stupid as hell. I don't want any stupid jobs at lunchtime. It's called BREAK for a reason. My year 7 friends want to meet with me in secret. ;)I've been texting them.

It's the exact opposite of what they should be doing. Is there someone you can appeal this to? Administration, maybe? They're punishing the victim because it's more convenient for them, rather than doing their jobs and solving the problem at hand.

8 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

It's the exact opposite of what they should be doing. Is there someone you can appeal this to? Administration, maybe? They're punishing the victim because it's more convenient for them, rather than doing their jobs and solving the problem at hand.

They said they talked to the bullies. I wanna storming be with my friends! I can't talk to them, cause I don't trust them. I can say that sometimes I feel like a demon grows inside of me, I sometimes feel pure evil. I sometimes feel like dying. 

My parents and psychologist out of school are concerned. 

Just now, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

They said they talked to the bullies. I wanna storming be with my friends! I can't talk to them, cause I don't trust them. I can say that sometimes I feel like a demon grows inside of me, I sometimes feel pure evil. I sometimes feel like dying. 

You're angry. Things are unfair, and that's understandable. Just don't do anything rash; unfair as it is, the school will probably take any anger-based action on your part as evidence that you need extra supervision. And again, there's an open invitation for you to send me your rants, if you need to. 

Can you text your friends during school? 

50 minutes ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

*hugs

You've already gone over this with me Ik, but I just felt like saying this again. Never give up. They might keep applying the pressure, slowly applying more and more, but the last thing you can afford to do is to let them win. 

Just now, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

You're angry. Things are unfair, and that's understandable. Just don't do anything rash; unfair as it is, the school will probably take any anger-based action on your part as evidence that you need extra supervision. And again, there's an open invitation for you to send me your rants, if you need to. 

Mhm, What Twi said. Come rant to us, and let off some steam. 

1 minute ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

mhm, know how you feel (last part) (no sleep for the wicked ;) )

I'm on if you need me

Also @TwiLyghtSansSparkles, I know I'm a little late heh. But there is nothing you can do but wait and see if he makes an open move and clearly states that he's into you. Then It's time to be a little assertive (Just like you've been with me sometimes *rolls eyes) and make it clear that you're not into him, but you also don't want to burn any bridges. 

*hugs What everyone else has said, You're wonderful! And if we can see it, then someone out there will also see it, just gotta be patient (which you're probably sick of hearing heh). 

@Queen Elsa Steelheart Be sure to keep communicating with people who care about you. Your boyfriend, out-of-school-counselor, the Shard and anyone else you can think of. As Twi pointed out, what the chullheads are putting you through is unfair, but you can not act rashly or on impulse. These communications will help sort through what you are experience and choose the best path available to you. 

2 minutes ago, Orlion Determined said:

@Queen Elsa Steelheart Be sure to keep communicating with people who care about you. Your boyfriend, out-of-school-counselor, the Shard and anyone else you can think of. As Twi pointed out, what the chullheads are putting you through is unfair, but you can not act rashly or on impulse. These communications will help sort through what you are experience and choose the best path available to you. 

Mhm, DO NOT make any decisions while you're feeling off. I have, and I regret every. single. one. of. them.

Just now, Darkness Ascendant said:

What do u mean? You want me to..share those decision? Cos I don't particularly feel comfortable. But I will say one of those decisions involved me. A concussion. A hospital. Suspension. and very pissed off parents.

No, he meant that your addition to the point he was making was good. At least, that's how I understood it.

13 minutes ago, Orlion Determined said:

I will. And true. Thank you.

16 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

*hugs

You've already gone over this with me Ik, but I just felt like saying this again. Never give up. They might keep applying the pressure, slowly applying more and more, but the last thing you can afford to do is to let them win. 

Mhm, What Twi said. Come rant to us, and let off some steam. 

mhm, know how you feel (last part) (no sleep for the wicked ;) )

I'm on if you need me

Also @TwiLyghtSansSparkles, I know I'm a little late heh. But there is nothing you can do but wait and see if he makes an open move and clearly states that he's into you. Then It's time to be a little assertive (Just like you've been with me sometimes *rolls eyes) and make it clear that you're not into him, but you also don't want to burn any bridges. 

*hugs What everyone else has said, You're wonderful! And if we can see it, then someone out there will also see it, just gotta be patient (which you're probably sick of hearing heh). 

Thank you. I'll keep ranting here :) Ranting is good.  Thanks for support

20 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I can't. Year sevens aren't allowed their phones. 

Also, @Queen Elsa Steelheart, while this may seem like a rough time, things will definitely get better. It may seem like it never will and everyone's out to get you, but trust me, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Plus, you have your friends and your boyfriend, who all really seem to care for you. Don't do anything rash that could affect them as well. And you always have us here on the 17th Shard to help you out too, if you ever need anything.

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Also, @Queen Elsa Steelheart, while this may seem like a rough time, things will definitely get better. It may seem like it never will and everyone's out to get you, but trust me, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Plus, you have your friends and your boyfriend, who all really seem to care for you. Don't do anything rash that could affect them as well. And you always have us here on the 17th Shard to help you out too, if you ever need anything.

Thank you so much :):):)

Up votes for you all