What Are You Watching?

Silverblade5

Just finished the first season of Hell on Wheels. Definitely a very good show, but I'm not sure if I feel like continuing honestly. I can enjoy a season or two of a good grim show, but after that the tone usually gets really old. 

1 hour ago, Left said:

Just finished the first season of Hell on Wheels. Definitely a very good show, but I'm not sure if I feel like continuing honestly. I can enjoy a season or two of a good grim show, but after that the tone usually gets really old. 

Don't stop!!!

that show is amazing tv

I'm currently watching the last season of House of Cards. I don't usually like shows like this one, but for some reason it got to me. I should probably also catch up with Arrow (just for a few laughs. It got really bad after a couple of seasons), Vikings and The Blacklist. I guess I'll do it eventually xD

I am watching, in my opinion, the three greatest westerns ever made: A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and The Good the Bad and the Ugly. What a great combination of Sergio Leone's unique directing, Morconne's music, and Clint Eastwood's acting.

41 minutes ago, Ammanas said:

I am watching, in my opinion, the three greatest westerns ever made: A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and The Good the Bad and the Ugly. What a great combination of Sergio Leone's unique directing, Morconne's music, and Clint Eastwood's acting.

Morricone's scores are just fantastic in those films. Ever seen John Carpenter's The Thing? He did the score for that as well. It's my opinion that the score is the most important piece of many films. Would Steven Spielberg have had the same level of success without John Williams? Ridley Scott without Hans Zimmer? Who knows? But I can't imagine them being the same without it. 

I finished Arrested Development. Do I still have some Netflix episodes of AD to watch? Yes. I don't think they truly count as Arrested Development though. 

I havent picked out out a new show to watch yet. 

1 minute ago, Draginon said:

Part 2: Determination. It also comes with a lithograph for preordering. Now I've got to wait for the preorders for part 3: Confession to go live.

I loved both, part 2 for the characters arcs and part 3 for the overall plot.

55 minutes ago, Idealistic said:

I loved both, part 2 for the characters arcs and part 3 for the overall plot.

You've seen them in the original Japanese or did you go to the anime expo where they were selling both early and showing screenings of part 3?