State of Sanderson 2015

Argent

More on this as it develops. Right now I’m toying with the title Arcanum Unbound, and would love to include a star chart of all the cosmere worlds in it.

How are we not freaking about a Cosmere star chart?! Why are we not freaking out about it?! I am freaking out so hard right now, I may have displaced my fecal matter.

How are we not freaking about a Cosmere star chart?! Why are we not freaking out about it?! I am freaking out so hard right now, I may have displaced my fecal matter.

This was the first SoS I didn't freak out about (except general relief about how good White Sand looks) because my latest theory is that every time Brandon mentions a book, the release date slips a season. I think I'd rather not know about his future plans anymore.

I wonder if they'll include planets in this star chart. It would be great to know the names and locations of all the Shardworlds that don't have published books yet (e.g. Vax).

Edited by skaa