I just want to say that there are two marked placed in Spain, and both of them are called "Thorontir". Is that intentional? O.o

I have no idea. That must have been my predecessor.

I shall join the ranks of Utah Sharders. Stick me in Bluffdale, please. :D

Done.

Edited by The Young Bard

• 2 weeks later...

As opposed to American Fork, UT, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Solar System, The Milky Way, the Universe, the Parallel Universe in which Slowswift lives. Got it. Glad we cleared that one up  :D.

Edited by The Young Bard

• 2 weeks later...

Sure thing. I'll actually be making the move next week, so if you want to change my location now, I wouldn't mind. If you'd rather wait, I should reach Metairie by March 31. 

All right. Done.  :D

I mean, it's all official now right? If the 17th Shard map says you live there, you live there. Anything else is just a technicality.

• 2 months later...

The map has me a little too far east. I'm actually in Clearwater, FL. ^^

Fixed.

While you're here, it might be a good idea to mention this.

Conversations have been shortened to the relevant sections:

I think it's probably a good idea for at least one of the admins for the site to have mod powers.

If you want to PM me about it, and I'll organize for you (or another one of the admins) to get mod access.

I never got a response. I later PM'd FirstRainbowRose about it, but she never responded. The thing is, I need a G-Mail account of some variety (even if someone were to create one just for this) to add someone to the mod list. If you or one of the other Admins want to do something about this, could you please PM me?

EDIT: It seems I've found a way to scare off the admins. I just need to ask them for clarifications.  :P

Edited by The Young Bard

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Nyali said:

<-- Norwood, MA, USA, if you want to add me to the map. There don't appear to be enough New England Sharders D:

10 hours ago, BeskarKomrk said:

New England Sharder here!

You can add me to Cambridge, MA if it pleases you.

Done and done.

On 5/28/2016 at 7:56 PM, The Young Bard said:

While you're here, it might be a good idea to mention this.

Conversations have been shortened to the relevant sections: 

On 1/3/2016 at 7:54 AM, firstRainbowRose said:

I think it's probably a good idea for at least one of the admins for the site to have mod powers.

On 1/3/2016 at 6:39 PM, The Young Bard said:

If you want to PM me about it, and I'll organize for you (or another one of the admins) to get mod access.

I never got a response. I later PM'd FirstRainbowRose about it, but she never responded. The thing is, I need a G-Mail account of some variety (even if someone were to create one just for this) to add someone to the mod list. If you or one of the other Admins want to do something about this, could you please PM me?

Hmmm... @firstRainbowRose, I can now summon you to ask you about this. Is this still a thing? (If it's not, can you let me know so I know to stop bothering you about it?)

On 6/20/2016 at 6:25 AM, firstRainbowRose said:

Haha, look at how awesome the summon thing is! I am totally still interested, I just open PMs and then forgot about it after. My gmail is [email protected]. Thanks for being awesome and following up!

OK, I just added you to the mod list. You should now have mod powers over the map.