Help me Personalize my Leatherbound Elantris

Argent

I've been trying to figure out how I want to personalize my leatherbound copy of Elantris for close to two weeks now, and nothing comes to mind. I don't want to ask a question, I want the book to have more of a dedication, but I can't think of anything beyond my name. With other books I usually go with a quote from the book, but the only two that are both short enough and powerful enough (to me) from this one are "Elantris was beautiful once" and "Eternity ended 10 years ago", and neither one of them feels like a good personalization to me. Plus, leatherbound books have a very collector's feel, and I want them to be somewhat... special. 

I think I can afford to wait a few days, so help me maybe?

Here are some good ones I found:

"Pain Loses power when other things become more important"

“Joy was more than just an absence of discomfort.” 

"remove our comforts, and we become animals.”

“Those who can least afford extravagance seem to be the ones most determined to spend what they have left.” 

“All things must progress, and progression is not always a steady incline.” 

"it takes a fine sense of pessimism to brood with any sort of respectability.”

I am not (necessarily) asking for quote suggestions, by the way. I am okay with quotes, as long as they click with me, but I am also definitely okay with a personalization that doesn't come from the book. My original idea was to ask for my name written with the Aonic alphabet, but that turned out to be unreasonably hard for both me and Brandon. So I am definitely open to creative ideas.

• Chaos locked this topic