Mistborn Jokes

Rellar

• 1 month later...

(Please note I actually really enjoy puns the rest of my post is pure fiction and sorry if I insulted anyone)

I've been steeling myself to read through this, and boy did I laugh my brass off. The thread has a few more jokes we need to iron out, but I zinc it's going in a great direction. Although reading this left me a little Sazed, and many parts were far from Breezy. But overall, the mettle of these puns comes down to the audience, and I hope we can Vinish what we started.

(Please note I actually really enjoy puns the rest of my post is pure fiction and sorry if I insulted anyone)

I've been steeling myself to read through this, and boy did I laugh my brass off. The thread has a few more jokes we need to iron out, but I zinc it's going in a great direction. Although reading this left me a little Sazed, and many parts were far from Breezy. But overall, the mettle of these puns comes down to the audience, and I hope we can Vinish what we started.

66321434.jpg

Why are all the Rosharian chicks into Parshendi guys?   They're really good listeners.

EDIT: I realize after posting that this is "mistborn jokes"...not cosmere jokes...

UUUMMM...What was Keilser's favorite network reality show...hint "outwit, outplay, outlast."

Survivor...I'm sorry...

Edited by hoidhunter

I invested a lot of time in a joke about nicrosil metalminds.

A Hemalurgist walked into a bar. The Hemalurgist said,"Rust and Ruin, wrong way," and then walked into the bar spike-first.

Now here's an awesome joke:

One time, Wayne was completely serious for an entire day.

What do Lyras and Shallan have in common???

...preserves...

Now you see, that's the funny thing. Technically, both of their preserves were Ruined(badum tssss) by an outside force. Of course, said outside force was eventually destroyed by something it had made, so maybe there's more to it than meets the Tineye